Saturday, December 27, 2008

 

Continue Story (I copy and paste from internet) - Chapter 20 - 'ROUGH LOVE'

CHAPTER 20

Draco's P.O.V.

"Tomorrow is the last day, the last day, the last day! Tomorrow is the last day of school forever more!" Bella sang, neatly folding her clothes and placing them in her suitcase.
She started singing a different song, a real one this time.
"Because I want this feeling to last. I think I'm in love with you. Oh it's a beautiful thing how you alwyas try to make every little thing alright..." she stopped and looked in front of her, at nothing.
"What song was that?" I asked.
"I'm not sure. I just... remembered it from something."
She started humming a song I now recognized to be from a muggle ballet- The Nutcracker.
I walked up behind Bella and wrapped my arms around her.
"I didn't know you were so musical." I told her.
She turner around in my arms, smiling, she put her arms around my neck.
"I'm happy. We finally get to leave. Leave everyone else behind. We don't have to be stared at every day." she told me.
"Were you really that unhappy, Bells?" I asked.
"No. Not that bad. I didn't like it, though." she said.
"I noticed," I said, kissing her nose.
"Want to go pack up my books?" she asked me, a smile pulling at the corner of mouth.
I didn't really want to leave her, but I wanted her to stay so happy. "Sure." I said, going off into the other room.
I looked at each title as I took it from the big mini Common room shelf.
Where the Red Fern Grows,
A Summer To Die,

I remembered those titles clearly in my mind.
I glanced at a few more, memorizing them.
The Adventures of Tom Sawyer,
Robin Hood,
The Ballad of Lucy Whipple,
The Swiss Family Robinson,
Eight Cousins,
Stuart Little,
All of a Kind Family,
Betsy Tacy,
Betsy Tacy and Tib,
Sarah, Plain and Tall.



Bella's P.O.V.

I sang a few more songs, and soon Draco and I were all packed up for the next glorious morning- the last day of school.
And then the next best thing- the day after the last day of school. Draco and I were staying at Malfoy Manor for a month until it was time to move to North America. To the U.S.A. To the country. To New York.
As I was packing, I came across a black velvet dress. It had short sleeves and a square neck. It came in just above my waist. I wanted to wear it on moving day. Along with a pair of green leggings and pink shoes. And my gold locket from Draco.
I planted this thought in my head.
I was a bit excited to move to New York. August 15th. That was moving day. We would fly over, like normal muggles and get a ride on a bus, or a cab or something to our new house. Audrey had promised to visit a lot. So had Georgina. I would surely prevent that one.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?