Saturday, December 27, 2008

 

Continue Story (I copy and paste from internet) - Chapter 19 - 'ROUGH LOVE'

CHAPTER 19

Bella's P.O.V.

Draco and I walked through crowds of staring people throughout the hallways of Hogwarts. People gave us dirty looks and whispered about us in their friends ear.
"Just ignore them, Bells," Draco whispered in my ear. "Just look straight ahead." he advised.
He held tightly to my hand as we walked to and from classes all day.
I was more than excited to get back to our dorm house after our last class.
"That was horrible." were the first words I said once we were safely locked in.
"Yes." He agreed. "They just don't understand."
"Yeah, they don't understand that people are alloud to get married and that people are alloud to get married to people who are in different houses!" I cried.
"I'm not sure they even know we're married, actually. I mean, once they find out your in the Slytherin dorms, and we've got a tiny house in the middle of it- they'll be suspicious..." he trailed off.
I groaned quietly.
"Let's get to homework." he finally said, breaking the silence.
"Okay." I said, reaching to my side to pull homework out of my bag.

Before long, it was the end of the week.
I cried out with joy when I woke up on Saturday.
Draco shot out of bed when he heard that...
"What?! Who?! Where?!" he yelled.
"It's Saturday! No classes! No Faces for the whole weekend!" I reported to him happily.
I hopped out of bed and put on a pink mini skirt and a black long-sleeved top with green, pink and white sparkly smiley faces all over it.
I put on pink, white and black (also sparkley) socks and green ballet flats.
I put on a flower-bead bracelet and my gold locket from Draco.
"Wow, someone's excited," Draco observed as he put on jeans and a dark green shirt.
"Yes!" I said.
He chuckled and walked over to me, and planted a kiss on my lips.
I smiled even wider, if that was possible.
"What are we going to do today?" I asked.
"Go house shopping?" Draco asked.
"What?" I asked. "House shopping?"
"Yup. At the end of the school year we're moving to North America. To New York. In the country. You'll like it there."
"What?! Why are we moving so far? Who decided this?" I asked.
"Well, your parents and Bellatrix and my parents thought it best, and I chose the location. The location farthest and safest." he said.
"The safest?" I asked.
"My father suspects Voldemort is suspicious.
"New York. In North America." I said aloud. "Wow. I never thought I'd end up over there." I said.
"What kind of house would you like? It's completely up to you." he said.
I picked up a notebook and a quil.

Houses:

Must be white
Must have light orange shutters
Must have dark green front door
Must have flowers agains the house
Dining room must have a huge window (front of house, where everyone can see window) and a huge oak table with matching chairs
The living room must have a fireplace
Kitchen must be big
Must have a deck out back
Must have all hardwood floors (rugs can be added later, if necissary)
Must have 4 bedrooms upstairs
Must have an extra room upstairs with walls COMPLETELY covered in shelves of all sizes for books of all sizes. (Room must have dark blue walls, no windows, a fireplace in the middle with a soft and small couch with lots of pillows and a blanket)
There must be a basement with concrete floors and a drier and washer down there, as well. Must be a couch and a muggle TV.
Must have 3 bathrooms (one downstairs, one up stairs and one conected into master bedroom)
Draco and I's bedroom: (Master Bedroom) Decorating will be done once arrived, but this room must have a skylight in the bathroom, and bathroom must be white with light green decor!



"Okay, this is exactly what I want!" I told Draco, handing him the paper.
"What, did you have this planned out, or something?" Draco asked, jokingly after reading through my house notes.
"I just kind of had an idea of what I wanted." I explained.
Draco called my owl over and attatched my house notes, now adressed to Malfoy Manor. He sent the bird away, saying: "Take this to Malfoy Manor and give it to Narcissa Malfoy."
He came and sat next to me on the bed.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?