Saturday, December 27, 2008

 

Continue Story (I copy and paste from internet) - Chapter 21 - 'ROUGH LOVE'

CHAPTER 21

Bella's P.O.V.

I jumped out of Draco's bed.
"DRACO!" I yelled.
He shot out of bed. "What?!" he cried.
"It's MOVING DAY!" I cried, taking his hands and doing a little dance. He chuckled. "Um, yeah, it is."
"Get dressed, hurry, the plane leaves in two hours!" I told him.
"I think we have time."
"I'm in a hurry!" I explained.
"I noticed." he said.
I giggled with excitement and took my 'moving day' outfit off of Draco's dresser.
I slipped off my pajamas and put on the green leggins. Then on went the black velvet dress. And my pink ballet flats. And my gold locket.
"You're dressy." Draco observed. I looked at his outfit. Black jeans and a blue shirt with a brown jacket. "You're not." I told him.
We laughed and took one last bag down stairs for breakfast.
Narcissa quickly cooked us up some eggs, which I gobbled down, rinsing with a tall glass of pumpkin juice.
We left at 10:00 to reach our plane leaving at 11:10.
Lucius drove slowly (I saw he was new at this) with Narcissa next to him. Bellatrix was impatient and was apparating to the airport. Draco and I were in the back with two suitcases and two duffle bags. The rest of our stuff we had sent to the house.
"Excited?" Draco asked, after I had been gently bouncing in my seat for 10 minutes.
"A bit," I said, taking his hand. "And you?"
"Er... I'm excited, I guess."
"Oh, be a brave big boy, Draco. Planes aren't that bad." I told him.
He shrugged. I laughed.

Before long, we were in our 1st class Plane seats.
The seats reclined, even though we wouldn't be spending the night. There was a table in front of our seats.
"Okay. So, around 7:00 in England we'll get to New York." I told him.
"So, when is that in New York?" Draco asked.
"Around 2:00." I told him.
"Wow. I'm going to have to get used to this time difference." he said.
"Very much!"
We didn't talk most of the plane ride. Draco took a nap, and I read two books.
"So, everything is all set up already?" Draco asked me.
"Yes. The beds and the tables and the couches and everything." I reassured him.
Audrey, Kelsey and Hallie and I had taken a plane and back to New York last month to set up the house. Draco and I's room had gold walls and a big bed with brown wood. Our dressers were brown, as well. There was a painting of a red flower above our bed. And, of course, we had a bathroom connected to our room. It was all completely white, except for the rugs and curtains and the shower curtain. They were light green, just as I had wanted. And it even had my skylight!
The basement had concrete floors, as I had also wanted, and a muggle TV with 1000 channels and two couches. There was a dryer and a washer.
The other two bathrooms were also very white, one of them with red accessories and the other with periwinkle accessories. And my personal favorite- the library. We had brought boxes of books along with us on our trip, and while we were there I bought tons and tons of muggle books. Children picture books, and children early chapter books and so on. And books I though looked good, as well. The library was just as how I had dreamed it would be.
The dining room had the huge front window and the brown table and chairs with a white cloth table cloth and a vase of fake flowers on top.
The living room was red and the floors were lightish darkish hardwood floors. There were light tan couches and a brown table in the middle. There was a fireplace and a muggle TV.
And the outside of the house was exactly how I had wanted it, as well. White with light orange shutters and a green door. And there was even a deck out back.
And upstairs, one of the bedrooms was done. The walls were light orange and there was a carpet of a sunset on the floor. There was a white crib and paintings of pretty flowers. There was a basket of soft blankets and stuffed animals and a closet filled with baby girl dresses and cute little outfits. There was a changing table all set and ready to go.
That was my surprise to Draco.
Yes, I was pregnant with a little baby girl.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?