Saturday, December 27, 2008

 

Continue Story (I copy and paste from internet) - Chapter 22 - 'ROUGH LOVE'

CHAPTER 22

Draco's P.O.V.

Bella and I got off the plane and took a cab to our new house.
We got out and inside and she began to give me the grand tour.
We finished with the basement and downstairs, bathrooms and all, and moved along to the second floor.
All of the doors were closed, and she first showed me our room. "Nice bathroom." I told her. "I know, isn't it?!" she cried.
I chuckled. She showed me her beloved library, which I commented highly on. She showed me the periwinkle accessoried bathroom, and a spare room. "I think I like this one the best." I said in the empty spare room. There were light blue walls and a dark blue carpet and a nice window with curtains of wavy blue water patterns and a small couch on the floor.
"Eww!" she cried, hitting me playfully. "Why didn't you just leave this one plain?" I asked.
"Eww, again!" she cried.
"Okay, now I have a big surprise for you, hon." she said. She walked me over to the last door, still closed. She reached to cover my eyes and opened the door, guiding me in.
"Surprise!" she cried, removing her hands from my eyes. I blinked a few times, adjusting my eyes and glanced around. The room was bright with the yellows and the open windows shining afternoon sunlight in. Wait. Why was there a crib and a baby changing table in here? I turned to look questioningly at Bella.
"Draco, I'm having a baby girl," she told me quietly.
Whoa. That was a shocker. "Seriously?" I asked her.
"Um. Yes." she said.
I thought about this for a minute. I smiled. I reached out to pull Bella into my arms. She hugged me back.
"So, are you happy?" she asked.
"Um. Yeah. I think I am," I said, feeling a crooked smile on my face. "Wow." I said.
I heard a doorbell ring.
"Ooh! Doorbell! People! Let's go answer it!" Bella cried.
She took my hand and raced down the stairs and through the house to the front door.

Bella's P.O.V.

I pulled open the door and outside were two muggles. A man with dirty blond hair and a blue shirt and tan pants and a woman with Curly red hair and a red shirt and a blue skirt. They looked young, probably in their twenties.
"Hello. I'm Tavia Madison and this is my husband, Andrew Madison. We're your neighbors. We live next door in the red house." the woman with red hair said.
I reached out to shake Tavia's hand.
"Hello Tavia, I'm Bella Malfoy and this is my husband, Draco Malfoy." Draco shook Andrew and Tavia's hands.
"So, you moved from England?" Tavia asked.
"Yes," I said. "Please, do come in." I told them.
"Oh, no that's okay, we don't want to bother you on your first day here. We just wanted to introduce ourselves. We'll see you later. Bye!" Tavia said.
"Okay, thank you! We'll see you later, as well," I said, waving as they left.
"So, it's a girl?" Draco said. I turned, to Draco. "Yeah, a girl." I said. We walked into the living room and sat down on a couch. "Do you have any names picked out?" he asked.
"Draco, we have five months to go here. I haven't thought about it at all." I admitted.
"Well, let's. What names do you like?" he asked.
"Er- I don't know. I guess Amelia. Or Lila or something," I said.
"Hmmm. That's too plain. I like Karley or Erica or something." he said.
"I like those. And Amelia, Lila, Karley and Erica are equally plain!" I protested, laughing a bit.
He shrugged. "Maybe. Do you think we could try grouping names together?" he asked.
"Sure. Go for it." I said.
"Okay. Lila and Amelia transformed to... Lilelia," he laughed. "Or Amelia and Lila transformed to Alilea."
I laughed.
"Absolutly not! Alilea?! How on earth did you come up with that?" I asked. He shrugged again.
"Okay, now do Erica and Karley." I told him.
"Okay, Ericley." More laughter. "Or Karica." he said.
"Hmmm. I think we're getting somewhere..." I said, pondering on Karica.
"I got it! Karnicka! I like that!" I cried.
"Karnicka Malfoy?" Draco said, also pondering in the thought.
"I like it." he said.
"Me too."
"Me too." he finished.
"So... is that it? Karnicka Malfoy? That's her name?" I asked.
"Well. I guess. Unless we come up with anything better in the next five months," he said.
"I'll try not to." I said.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?