Saturday, December 27, 2008

 

Continue Story (I copy and paste from internet) - Chapter 9 - 'ALYSSA MALFOY: THE STORY OF DRACO'S SISTER'

CHAPTER 9

“We have more people than I thought we would. This is great. This means more than a few of us don’t agree with Umbridge’s teaching.”
Hermione seemed excited about the DA meeting. The group met in the Room of Requirement and the lesson went well.
“You’re a really good teacher Harry.”
Cho Chang had walked over to Harry and Alyssa. She smiled at Harry.
“Erm… thanks Cho.”
She awkwardly smiled at Alyssa and walked out of the room.
“She hasn’t talked to me all year. She and I used to be so close.”
Harry wrapped his arms around Alyssa’s waist and picked her up and spun her around.
“Happy four months babe.”
She smiled at him and kissed him.
“Could you two get a room if you’re going to do that?”
Alyssa looked at Ron and laughed.
“We have a room. You and Hermione just happen to be in it.”
Ron rolled his eyes and everyone laughed. They gathered their things and left the room. It had been three months since Alyssa had talked to her brother and since then, she had been feeling so much better. He couldn’t figure out why she wouldn’t talk to him but he left her alone, thinking it would be better to let her to come to him.
“Hermione, why are you getting mail from Malfoy?”
Hermione ran over to Ron, who had a stack of letters that were for the four of them. She took the letter and carefully opened it. She pulled out the letter and read it:
Hermione,
I can’t believe I’m saying this but I need your help. Alyssa is mad at me and I think I know why. I think she overheard that I am supposed to be getting her to work for the dark lord, but I don’t want to. Our father told me I had to. Just let her know that I would never do anything to hurt her. She is my sister, after all. I never thought I would care about someone but she is my little sister and I don’t want her to get hurt. She seems happy with you lot as friends and that’s all that matters for me. Just let her know that I’m not going to do what I am supposed to. Can you ask her to talk to me? I really would like to talk to her.
Thanks, Draco
The trio stared at Alyssa who just stared at the piece of paper.
“Aly, are you ok?”
She looked at Hermione and smiled.
“I’m fine. I never thought he would figure out why I was mad at him. I am going to go write him. Maybe he can be a good person.”
She walked off to the girl’s dorm and the three of them just stared after her.
“Is she ok?”
Ron and Hermione looked at Harry.
“She really misses Cedric. When she overheard that conversation, she was devastated. She was hoping Malfoy could actually be a brother to her. She always thought that he was up to something and then she had proof. She knows that he can never be Cedric, not in a million years. But she hopes that he can act like a brother to her.”
Hermione nodded her head and Ron sighed.
“Does this mean we have to be nice to Malfoy now? After all that little git has done to us, do we HAVE to be nice to him?”
He looked from Hermione to Harry.
“Only if those two get on talking terms again. He has been trying to talk civilly to me but it isn’t really working. I think he realizes that if he wants to have his sister in his life he has to have us in it too.”
Harry looked up at the others.
“I can’t decide which is worse: the dragon I faced last year, or becoming friends with Draco.”
All three laughed and then went to bed.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?