Saturday, December 13, 2008

 

Continue Story (I copy and paste from internet) - Chapter 18 - 'ROUGH LOVE'

CHAPTER 18

Bella's P.O.V.:

On Monday, I wasn't near ready to start classes again. Draco and I had adjusted our schedules so we had all of our classes together.
I woke up before Draco on Monday morning.
"Draco, wake up!" I wispered loudly, giving him a push on the arm.
"Mmmm." he said, rolling over.
"Now!" I said, louder.
"I'm not ready to decorate the Christmas tree, yet!" he wined. I laughed and started yelling at him.
"Get out of bed and come decorate this tree, mister!" I cried.
He shot up out of bed and looked at me. "What on earth are you talking about?" he asked, giving me a weird look.
"I could ask you the same thing!"
He continued to look confused for a moment, but then stood up and started to get dressed. I sighed, and did the same.
We headed to the mini-common room.
"Want to go to the Great Hall for breakfast?" Draco asked me.
"No, thanks." I said.
"Okay. What do you want for breakfast?" he asked.
"Er... eggs and one of those cinnimon rolls." I decided.
"Sounds good to me." he said, taking my hand as we walked into the kitchen.
I opened the fridge door and retrieved our meal.
A little while later, Draco checked his watch, and looked up at me.
"Looks like it's time to go." he said.
"Oh. Okay." I said, standing up and grabbing my school bag from beside me.
We walked out, through our hallway and into the Slytherin Common room. Lot's of people stopped to stare as we came out. I could feel my face get hot, as I blushed.
"Hi, Draco! And... Bella." I heard the deathly sound of Georgina's voice ring in my ears.
"Hi Georgina." Draco said, glumly. Well, at least I knew he felt that way now, too...
"Hi! What class do you have now?" she asked.
"Er, not sure. Gotta run! See you later..." Draco said, taking my hand and rushing me out the door.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?