Saturday, December 27, 2008

 

Continue Story (I copy and paste from internet) - Chapter 14 - 'LOVE SHOULD COME WITH A WARNING'

CHAPTER 14

It had been weeks since the dance when Cassandra and Harry had kissed in front of the year. During these weeks the other students had come up with different stories about the two, some of the stories were dismissed others had become rumours. Unfortunately for Cassandra she had only been able to see Draco once.

~*Flashback*~

Cassandra walked into an unused classroom on the forth floor and placed her bag beside a desk. Her dark eyes looked around the room noticing how dusty it was, she turned around hearing footsteps. "About time" she said with a small smirk as she sat herself on the desk. Draco shut the door and walked over to her. "Tell me what happened at the ball after I left" he asked before stopping in front of her. He tucked one of her curls behind her ear. "After you left Potter came looking for me. I played the sweet and innocent card and it worked because he slow danced with me and kissed me." He frowned slightly. "It meant nothing, this means that my plan is working" she said looking into his eyes. "Is that all?" he asked not entirely that Potter had kissed her, yes it was all a mission but she was still his. "Yeah, that’s everything" she replied stroking his hair softly. "Who is better?" she smiled slightly at his question, typical guy question. "You defiantly, your the only one I want" she replied with a small smirk. "Really?" Draco asked playfully causing her to nod. "Good, keep it that way" he said before placing a soft kiss on her lips.

~*End Flashback*~

Cassandra smiled slightly at the memory, grateful that quidditch season had started and the Christmas holidays where fast approaching. She walked down the main steps into the entrance hall; Harry and the others would be waiting for her in the great hall. "I want a word with you!" Cassandra turned around to see a rather angry looking Ginny walking towards her. "What about Ginny?" she replied with a small smile. "About Harry. I don’t know what your game is but he isn’t interested all right? He isn’t looking for a relationship" Ginny said bitterly as she stood in front of Cassandra, not caring that some students who were passing had stopped what they were doing to watch. "I don’t know what you mean, besides Harry explained your break up to me and I respect his decision" Cassandra replied calmly. She really didn’t have time for this. "You know full well what I mean, turning up here, flirting with Harry! He doesn’t care for you, not in that way. He doesn’t like pureblood snobs!" Ginny said angrily. Cassandra looked at her liking her just as much as Pansy. "Hey! Weaselette! Leave her alone!" Cassandra turned to see Draco walking over and stood next to Cassandra. Mission or no mission no one started on the woman he loved. "No one asked your opinion Ferret!" Ginny snapped.

"Draco its all right I can take care of myself" Cassandra said and looked back at Ginny. "I know your close friends with Harry but that doesn’t mean you can come up to me in the hallway and shout accusations at me. If you'll both excuse me I’m late" she said before walking away. "You’re not going anywhere" Ginny shouted as she drew her wand. Cassandra turned around to have a go at her when she noticed Ginny pointing her wand at her. "Ginny!" Harry ran over with Ron and Hermione both looked confused and worried. "Now Scar head turns up" Draco muttered who was holding his wand at Ginny causing Harry to draw his wand and point it at Draco. "Enough! Stop it all of you before we all get detention" Cassandra said looking between the three of them. "Draco I’m grateful for you turning up to help me but if you back off I may just be able to put in a good word for you to my parents" she said standing in front of him and gently pushing his hand holding his wand down. "Thank you" he said quietly and left them all to it knowing that he would see her tomorrow when Gryffindor practiced quidditch. Cassandra watched him leave then turned to Ginny, grateful Harry had already lowered his wand however Ginny hadn’t. "Look I know your only looking out for your friends and I can understand that but you have to stop targeting me. Harry has told me why you two broke up and I respect that decision. I would never come between him and defeating Voldemort. I will be by his side helping him whenever he needs it. Any friendships and relationships that come from being at Hogwarts I will accept" she said not breaking eye contact with her. "I'll see you later" she looked at Harry for a moment before she walked away from them, leaving a rather annoyed Ginny to face Harry, Hermione and Ron.

Cassandra stood on the balcony in the astronomy tower. It was nearly suppertime but she didn’t care. Her biggest concern right now was Ginny and how she might blow the mission for her. There was no way that she was loosing Draco all because a silly little girl couldn’t move on. A sigh escaped her lips as she watched the view in front of her, ignoring the sound of footsteps behind her. "Hey, thought I'd find you here" Harry said quietly standing next to her and placing his hands on the railing next to her. "Yeah, the view is beautiful" she said quietly as she looked at him for a second before looking at the view again. "Look, I’m sorry about Ginny earlier" Harry said looking at Cassandra, she looked beautiful with the wind blowing her hair gently. "Its alright, I can see why she doesn’t want to let you go." she said with a small smile. Harry could feel his cheeks redden slightly. "I meant what I said earlier...” she continued as she looked at him. "I can’t lie to you, I’m rather fond of you and judging by what happened at the dance you like me too but I won’t push you, I can always wait." she said letting her cheeks go slightly red. "What are we till then?" he asked curious. Cassandra thought for a moment. "Close friends" she said smiling. Harry placed his hand on top of hers, holding her hand gently as they turned back to the slowly setting sun in front of them.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?