Sunday, November 30, 2008

 

Story (I copy and paste from internet) - Chapter 1 - 'A WALK IN HIS SHOES HARRY AND DRACO SWITCH LIVES'

CHAPTER 1

Dear Diary

Today is my first day at Hogwarts. Mum and dad were so pleased when I left today. Father scared me slightly when he took me aside right before hopping on the train and told me that if I wasn't in Slytherin, he would disown me. He's quite intimidating at times, but he has my best interests at heart. I found a spot on the train with two guys named Crabbe and Goyle. They are immense and I think that they will make great friends. Or at least good bodyguards. I'm keeping my fingers crossed in hopes that I am placed in Slytherin. If I get placed in Hufflepuff, I'm leaving. I'll transfer to Durmstrang if I have to. Father would probably prefer it that way. He didn't want me going to Hogwarts in the first place. It was mother's idea.

Wish me luck,

Harry Malfoy


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?