Sunday, November 30, 2008

 

Continue Story (I copy and paste from internet) - Chapter 11 - 'ROUGH LOVE'

CHAPTER 11

Bella's P.O.V.

I could hear the music in the next room. I flattened my dress. Audrey, Maeve and Caitlyn were about to go down the aisle. There they went... My turn, now! I made my way down. I emediatly looked for Draco's face. He was smiling at me... I tried to smile back, but I was afraid if I did I would start to hyperventalate. The corners of my mouth twitched into a smile. I was almost there.

Draco's P.O.V.

I heard what seemed like the magical words. "I now pronounce you husband and wife."

Bella's P.O.V.

I was married! I was the new Mrs. Malfoy! I was bubbling with excitement. Now... who was my mystery guest???
Everyone crowded around us. Including a new face. Wait- that wasn't a new face. That was my face. And my hair. Well... sort of. It was the hair I had chosen to wear since I had seen the picture of my mother. Her eyes were sparkling blue.
"Who are you?" I wispered.
The lady blushed.
"I don't know what to say." she wispered back. I took Draco's hand.
"This is... this is Hallie Willow." Bellatrix said quietly.
I held my breath. Draco released my hand and put his arm around my waist.
"My-Hallie-Mom?!" I choked out.
"I expect we've got a lot of explaining to do." she wispered. Someone came out from behind her. His hair was a light blonde, then blue. I gasped. That had to be my dad! Oliver!
"Who?" I asked.
"Oliver..." Hallie wispered.
"Oh my gosh!" I exclaimed. "How are you two here???!!!" I cried.
"Because... you are getting married. We had to be here." Oliver said.
I smiled. It was my wedding day. I had to be happy. Why wouldn't I be?
Lucius flicked his wand and some music turned on. We danced and talked and ate for ages. Then I had to get out of my dress. And my shoes.
"Draco," I wispered as we danced. "I need to change. My shoes are killing me." He laughed and brought me upstairs. I took off my shoes. "I'll be right back. Don't disappear." He told me. He came back a few minutes later with Hallie and Bellatrix.
"I'll leave you guys alone." Draco said. "Wait!" I cried. I hopped off my bed and hugged him for a few minutes.
"Bye." I wispered.
"So." Bellatrix said when he left. "Can I change?" I interupted her.
"Oh. Yeah." I changed into a black skirt and a red top. I practically threw my shoes across the room and put on some slippers. I brushed out my hair and made it curl. I sat back down on the bed. "Ok. Tell me everything."
I said.
"Ok. I'll tell you everything," Hallie said, smiling at me. "Ok Bella. When Voldemort decided to hunt down your father and I, we had just had you. So, you and I were in North America, and Oliver was all the way in South America so he couldn't find us. My sister, Carlie was staying at our house. Voldemort went there and killed her, thinking it was me. So we were safe then. I've been in North America for about five years, but I came back and I have been staying with Kelsey and Audrey since then. It was too dangerous for you to be with me, so I told Bellatrix to send you to Beauxbatons. So... thats that."
"Wow," I said. "Why was Voldemort after you two?"
"You'll find out sooner or later." Hallie said, sighing.
We sat for a while. "Were is Draco?" I asked. I left to go find him.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?