Sunday, November 30, 2008

 

Continue Story (I copy and paste from internet) - Chapter 2 - 'A WALK IN HIS SHOES HARRY AND DRACO SWITCH LIVES'

CHAPTER 2

Dear Diary

I received quite a shock today when I realized that Hagrid, a giant of a man, wasn't kidding about me being a wizard. He took me yesterday to get all of my school things. He even bought an owl for me. I named her Hedwig. I got the name from one of my new textbooks. I've never had a new textbook before. The Dursleys made me use secondhand ones.

When I arrived at the train station, I had difficulty finding my platform. A nice red haired woman by the name of Mrs. Weasley helped me find it. She had children with her who were also attending Hogwarts. Her youngest son, named Ron Weasley, was going for the first time. Just like me. We even sat together on the train. We became fast friends and I learned a little bit about the Wizarding World as well. Apparently, I am famous for destroying a wizard named Lord Voldemort. That's why I have my scar upon my forehead. Ron explained the houses to me as well. I hope that I am in Gryffindor. It sounds the best.

Draco Potter

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?