Sunday, November 30, 2008

 

Continue Story (I copy and paste from internet) - Chapter 12 - 'ROUGH LOVE'

CHAPTER 12

Bella's P.O.V.

I crossed the hall to see if Draco was in his room. He was lying on his bed, his hands behind his head.
"Hi." I greeted him. He stood up and hugged me. Then he looked down at my feet.
"Nice shoes." he laughed.
I blushed and looked down at my pink poodle fluffy slippers. I had forgotton they were still on...
"Thanks!"
"So... did Hallie tell you?" He asked.
"Yes... Draco, did you know?"
"Know what?"
"Know about why she... why Voldemort was after her and Oliver?"
"Yes. I did."
"Did you know they were still alive?"
"Yes. I did."
"Did Bellatrix and Narcissa and Snape and Lucius know?"
"Yes. They did."
I sighed. Why was this such a big secret?!
"Why didn't anyone tell me!?" I exclaimed.
Draco sat back down on his bed. I sat down next to him.
"To keep you safe."
"How is that keeping me safe?"
"Just... because, it was!"
"Fine then."
We were both silent for a few moments.
"Ok. We are not going to be fighting the whole Christmas break." Draco told me.
"Good." I said.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?