Sunday, November 30, 2008

 

Continue Story (I copy and paste from internet) - Chapter 10 - 'ROUGH LOVE'

CHAPTER 10

(Draco and Bella are spending a week at Malfoy Manor...)
Bella's P.O.V.

Draco and I were sitting on a couch. Mr. Malfoy was sitting across from us in a chair.
"So, in December?"
"That is what we were thinking."
"The sooner the better."
Draco and his father had been talking like this for a while.
"But what about everyone at Hogwarts?" I finally spoke up.
"What about them?" Draco asked me.
"What will they think? What will we do there? When would we have the time off to go do it?"
"Who cares what they think, we will do what we always do there, we can do it during our Christmas holiday." Draco answered simply.
I wasn't so sure about this.
"Can't we just wait until the summer?"
"The sooner the better," Lucious repeated. "Lets ask everyone else, shall we?"
He got up to find Narcissa and Bellatrix.
"Why do you want to wait until the summer, Bella?" Draco asked.
"I don't know... I guess I don't care... Is it possible to... leave Hogwarts after we got married if we did it in December?"
"Probably. Do you really want to, though?"
"Yes... well.. no I don't..."
"Well I-"
Draco stopped as Lucious came back with Narcissa and Bellatrix.
"In December." Bellatrix said. "I agree." Narcissa said.
"Ok?" Draco asked me. I nodded my head.

*December 23rd*

Draco's P.O.V.

It was the morning of the wedding. It had come much to quickly. My father had spoken to Proffessor McGonical and Bella and I would have our own room somewhere in the school. I wasn't going to see Bella until she was on her way down the aisle, and I was nervous without her here. Audrey, Bellatrix and my mother were in her room getting her ready right now. I could just cross the hall and see her, if it weren't for my father and Snape's watchful eye.

Bella's P.O.V.

I.
Could. Not. Believe. It.
I was extremely excited! I was getting married. Today! My dress was beautiful. I had been against having a white dress, but when I saw the one Narcissa and Bellatrix had picked out, I had totally changed my mind. It was strapless and white and had a straight skirt that fell backwards. It was hard to explain my dress's beauty. On the skirt was a silver design. The design started at my waist and went out all ways, going the farthest on my skirt. The design was kind of like branches, or leaves connected together. I had a tiny white tiara in my hair, which was up in a bun, some strands flowing out. It was almost time to go. I could hear Draco, Lucious and Snape leaving from across the hall. Not many people had been invited. Just Narcissa, Lucious, Snape, Bellatrix, Audrey, Kelsey and someone else. I didn't know who... Bellatrix said it was a surprise. Oh! And Caitlyn and Maeve had come all the way from France! I was so excited! Cait, Maeve and Audrey were my brides maids. Each one of their dresses were different. Cait's had a yellow top and a light green skirt, with a light green sash around her middle. The skirts were flowy and beautiful. Maeve's was light purple and darker purple. Audrey's was a very light pink and a slightly darker pink. The wedding was to be inside since it was freezing and snowing outside. A few minutes later, Caitlyn, Maeve, Audrey and Kelsey came in.
"Ready?" Cait asked me. I stood up to hug her, then Maeve, then Audrey. I was beyond ready.
"Yup!"
"Lets go!" announced Kelsey. "They are all ready!"
"Who is ready?" I thought. "There are only four people out there..."

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?