Sunday, November 30, 2008

 

Continue Story (I copy and paste from internet) - Chapter 13 - 'ROUGH LOVE'

CHAPTER 13

Bella's P.O.V.

The Christmas break was ok. Draco and I spent most of it together. Usually talking alone in his room. There was no where to go. On Christmas Eve, he surprised me by taking me to Hogsmeade. We first went to The Three Broomsticks for some Butterbeer. Then we went to Gladrags, one of my favorite stores. Draco bought me some very unusual socks that I of course, loved! Then we walked down to Honeydukes and bought some chocolate frogs. Then we apparated to Diagon Alley. We first stopped at Flourish and Blotts where I picked up a new book. We stopped at the Magical Menagerie and looked around at all of the strange creatures and pets they had on display. Then it was time to go back to Malfoy Manor.
We had a large fiest that night, for the holiday.

Draco's P.O.V.

My day with Bella had been wonderful. I loved the look on her face as she stared at some of the creatures at the Magical Menagerie. I knew she loved animals and I knew she would love the new Tawny Owl I had gotton for her at Eeylops Owl Emporium for Christmas.


Christmas Day Morning:

Bella's P.O.V.

I awoke that morning and quickly woke Draco so we could start our Christmas. Bellatrix, Narcissa, Lucius, Hallie and Oliver were already awake when we got downstairs to the tree. I had chosen a very festive outfit for the morning. I was wearing green leggings, a white skirt and a red sweater. My nails were painted a pattern of red and green. My hair was curled and it was hanging around my shoulders.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?