Sunday, November 30, 2008

 

Continue Story (I copy and paste from internet) - Chapter 14 - 'ROUGH LOVE'

CHAPTER 14

Bella's P.O.V.

Draco, Narcissa, Lucius, Bellatrix, Hallie and Oliver and I had just finished opening our gifts.
Draco purchased an owl for me, which I love! I named him Fiyero and sent a 'test letter' to Audrey and Kelsey. Fiyero worked!
Draco had also gotten me a gold locket that I emediatly put on. It had a B engraved on the front. It was beautiful.
Hallie, Oliver, Narcissa, Bellatrix, and Lucius had given me gifts, aswell.
I had gotten a book, a new bag, a few shirts and a necklace from Cait and Maeve.
Audrey and Kelsey had sent presents for us all, too.

We had just sat down to our Christmas Morning Breakfast. On the table in front of us was tons of food. Bacon, eggs, pancakes, french toast, sausages, toast, milk, pumpkin juice and more!
I helped myself to a few eggs and some sausage. I poured some pumpkin juice and dug into the meal.

Draco and I had planned to spend the day up in his room, as usual. I was now actually looking forward to going back to Hogwarts, at this point. I needed something to do.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?