Sunday, November 30, 2008

 

Continue Story (I copy and paste from internet) - Chapter 2 - 'ROUGH LOVE'

CHAPTER 2

Long Discussions

Draco and Ella entered the guest bedroom (Draco's room was directly across the hall.) They both sat on the bed, and Draco told her a bit about Hogwarts. Then Ella told him about herself.
''I am very ver honest. I like books. My favorite color is red. When I told my two best friends at Beaubaxtons I was leaving, they gave me this neclace'' she said, holding up her necklace to show Draco.
"Catilyn and Maeve. They were the best best friends ever." she said. Draco couldn't figure this strange girl out. Ella stood up and walked to her trunk. She took out a pile of clothes and neatly put them away in the 3-drawer night table by the bed. She carefully put two thick books on the table. She sat back down next to Draco, as he asked
"If you don't mind me asking, how did you mother die? And where is your dad?"
"Voldemort killed my mum. She was a muggle-born" she explained, simply.
"She gave me to Bellatrix so I would be safe from him killing me. I don't know who my dad is, where he is, or anything. I only know two things about him. His name was Oliver and he was a metemorphmagus" she finished. Draco nodded.
"Are you a metamorphmagus?"
"Yes. I like to keep my self... normal looking" she answered, flashing her hair light purple, then back to brown.

Draco's P.O.V.

The next morning, I walked into Ella's room. She was sitting in the middle of the room, on the floor, reading one of her thick books. It looked like there were about 5 pages left of it. Her hair, slightly curly today was in her face, tears falling from her eyes, as she rapidly finished reading. I watched Ella finish her boks, close it, tears still swimming from her eyes.
"Oh!" she exclaimed when she saw me.
'WHAT were you reading?!" I asked.
"A muggle book. Where the Red Fern Grows. It was so sad! I loved it!" this was
the first time I had seen a facial expression, or feelings come from Ella. I nodded. I never knew what to say. Today, Ella was wearing a red mini skirt, purple leggings and a light blue tank top, with a green, short sleeved sweater over it that came up to above her stomach. As we walked out the door, she slipped on orange flats. It was then I noticed her 10 different colored nails. Red, yellow, green, brown, black, purple, white, pink, orange and blue.
"You are very colorful" I told her.
"Yes" she answered.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?