Sunday, November 30, 2008

 

Continue Story (I copy and paste from internet) - Chapter 9 - 'ROUGH LOVE'

CHAPTER 9

Bella's P.O.V.

"I couldn't wait any longer!" Audrey's voice bubbled.
"I owled my mum and she emediatly sent me the picture!"
"Uh, the picture of what?" I asked. We were almost to the dungeons, close to the Slytherin dorms now.
"You mum, of course!"
"Oh. Um. Okay."
We had entered the Slytherin Common room, and were now going up a flight of stairs.
We entered a room, and Audrey sat down on a bed. I sat down next to her, and she pulled a frame from her night table drawer and handed it to me.
In the fram was a moving picture of three girls posing, then laughing.
I recognized Bella right away. She was on the far left. Her dark curl hair was up in a pony tail. It was nearly waist long and waving a bit in the wind. She was wearing a black top and red jeans. On the far right was definatly Kelsey. She had the exact same face as Audrey and had the same golden hair, except not curly. It was straight and hanging just abover her waist. She was wearing a light green shirt and a slytherin scarf around her waist. Her blue capris were ripped around the knees. The girl in the middle must be my mother!, I thought. She was. She had to be. She looked JUST like me! Except for the hair. It was really dark, almost black, but with reddish/brown tints in it. Her eyes were a sharp blue. Her hair came a bit below her shoulders and was really curly, with lots of waves to it. She was wearing a yellow top and a pink shirt. She was also wearing purple leggins with white spots on them. On her feet were green shoes. Now I knew where my cool and cooky style came from!
"Oh my gosh!" I exclaimed.
"My mum also found a few more... Mostly from at your house. You mum left lots of stuff to my mother. Here."
She handed me a few more pictures.
The first was definatly my favorite. It was my mother and dad. They were hugging. They looked they had just finished kissing, their noses touching. My mom was wearing a dark blue dress and black shoes. My dad was wearing a white shirt with a brown jacket and black pants. I felt tears come to my eyes. The picture wasn't moving. Well- at least my parents weren't. The backround was, and my dad's hair was changing color. First it was light blonde, like Draco's. Then light blue, then green, then black to the light blonde.
"You can keep it. All of the others, except for the one in the frame. My mom said it was okay." Aubrey informed me.
"Thanks" I choked out.
There were about five more, all of my mom and dad. I took the picture of Bellatrix, Kelsey and Hallie again and studdied my mother. I concentrated and changed my hair to curls, then to her color, then brought it up to my shoulders. I changed my eye color to almost the exact same as hers.
"Whoa! My mom was right! You are just like your dad with the metamorphmagus thing!"
"Yeah. It is pretty cool, huh!"
"Yeah."
We were silent for a few moments.
"Do you want to marry Draco?" she asked quietly.
I shot up off the bed. "How do you know about that?!" I exclaimed.
"Don't worry- I will NOT tell! I just want to know if you want to. How do you feel about it... about him?"
"Well. I guess I want to... to marry him. I... I... I do love him." I admitted silently. "He loves you, too," she told me. "But I think you should stay away from him. Really Bella, it isn't right. He isn't nice. And with... Voldemort," she said his name extremely quietly. "you could end up like... your mum..." she finished. I didn't know what to say. I knew she was right, I guess. As if I hadn't been told. Well- not told. I had heard. People backed away when he was near. They were all afraid. I knew the deal with Voldemort... but that was to keep me safe, I thought. And obviously Ginny, Harry, Hermione and Ron didn't like him. Or me with him.
"I'm sorry, Audrey. I have to go... study. And talk to someone. Thanks for the pictures!" I half skipped out the room and to the Gryffindor common room. I raced into my dorm to find Hermione and Ginny talking on Hermione's bed. "Hermione, I don't know..." I hear Ginny finish. "Know what?" I asked. "Oh! It... it was a... homework question." Hermione quickly answered. "Where were you?" Ginny asked suspicisly. "I was... with someone. A Slytherin girl who's mum knew mine." I added quietly. "A... Slytherin!?" Hermione asked.
I sighed. "Yes."
"I have to go somewhere." I grabbed a sweatshirt set off to the lake. I was supposed to meet Draco there.
I saw him sitting on a low branch in a tree. "Bella!" he yelled to me. He jumped down and rolled off a bit. "Draco!" I yelled. I got over to him. He was laughing! "Are you alright?!" "Yes, of course Bella!" He stood up and walked towards me, reaching for my hands. "Don't worry so much." he kissed my cheek.
I looked away. "Draco, I need to talk to you." I muttered. "Ok. Talk away." he smiled at me. I sat down under the tree and he sat down next to me, putting his arms around me.
"Draco... do you love me?" I asked quietly.
"What do you think?" he asked. "I don't know. Thats why I'm asking you." I said. "Yes! Of course I love you, Bella! Why wouldn't I?"
"Because... you are marrying me..." I said extrememly quietly. "I don't really have a choice, do I?" he joked. "What do you mean because I'm marrying you?" he finally realized what I had said.
"With Voldemort... Wouldn't I be in more danger if I was with you?"
"Bella, I promise we will keep you safe," he said, looking me in the eyes.
"Okay." I wispered. I leaned towards him, and we sat there for a while.
"Hey, did you change your hair?" he asked. "Yes, Audrey was telling me about my mum! Her mum, Kelsey and Hallie were friends. This is what she looked like."
"She must have been beautiful."

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?