Sunday, November 30, 2008

 

Continue Story (I copy and paste from internet) - Chapter 15 - 'ROUGH LOVE'

CHAPTER 15

Bella's P.O.V.

"It seems we have some unexpected guests." Lucius said, he voice annoyed.
We were sitting down for lunch on December 27th.
"What is that supposed to mean?" Draco asked.
"Ask your mother." Lucius said, then walked out the door.
"One of my old friends is coming to stay with us until the end of Holiday. Her daughters are starting Hogwarts." Narcissa answered.
I looked at Draco. He was at a loss for words. "Where are they?" he decided on asking. "Who are they?" he asked again.
"They'll be coming in a few minutes, and Cordelia Burke is her name. She married Harold Burke, and they've got three daughters. They went to Durmstrang before now."
"Oh, Great." Draco said, sounding annoyed.
"Are you talking about Cordelia Erickson?" Hallie asked.
"Yes." Narcissa said.
Bellatrix and Hallie glanced at eachother and laughed under their breath.

We finished eating in silence.

Lucius then walked in with five people walking in behind him.
"Oh, Narcie, how good to see you!" squeaked a voice. Narcissa stood up and hugged the woman standing behind Lucius.
"Everyone, this is Cordelia Essie Erickson Burke!" introduced Narcissa.
"Hello everyone." Cordelia said. "This is my husband, Harold." she said, holding a hand up to Harold. "This is my youngest daughter, Jinger. She's twelve. And Jessa here is fifteen, and Georgina is my eldest, seventeen."
"How nice to meet you all" said Narcissa, shaking Harold, Jessa, Jinger and Georgina's hands.
"Draco, Bella, won't you show Jessa, Jinger and Georgina to some of the spare rooms upstairs?" Narcissa said. Draco stood up and took my hand.
Harold and Cordelia sat down.
"Come just this way." mumbled Draco.
We came up to the hallway and Draco spoke up again. "Here's one of the rooms.
"Thankyou!" squeaked Jinger, throwing her bag around her shoulders and opening the door, quickly stepping in.
"The next is right here." Draco offered. We were close to his room, and my guest room now.
"Bye Georgie, and Thank you Draco." Jessa said, opening the door and dragging her suitcase in with her.
I glanced at Georgina, wondering what here responce would be to that nickname.
But she was flirting with Draco. My Draco. I glared at her. Draco glanced at Georgina and I and then started walking back up the hallway to the last guest room. "And here's the other guest room." Draco said.
"Thanks." Georgina said. She opened the door and threw her bag in.
"Hey, I was wondering if you'd tell me a bit about Hogwarts. You know, so I'm prepared." 'Georgie' asked.
"Uh, sure." Draco said. "Bella, why don't we go to your room."
"Okay," I said quietly.
We walked back down to my room. I quickly opened the door and let Georgina and Draco in.
Draco and I sat down on the bed, and Georgina sat herself down on my favorite chairs...
"Well. Hogwarts is big..." Draco started off. Georgina giggled. I stared at her.
Georgina was extremely pretty. She had light blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She was wearing a light pink top with her white jacket and a darked pink mini skirt. She had on extremely cute soft-looking shoes.
"Oh, Draco! You are so funny. Of course it's big, to fit everyone and everything in it..." she said.
Draco told her a little bit more about how our schedules worked and what classes there were to take.
"Well, I'd better be leaving now." Georgina said, still smiling brightly.
"Bye, Draco!" she said on her way out the door.

"Well, that was interesting..." Draco said.
"Very." I said, kissing him.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?