Sunday, November 30, 2008

 

Continue Story (I copy and paste from internet) - Chapter 4 - 'ROUGH LOVE'

CHAPTER 4

Ella's P.O.V.

Around 10 minutes later, Draco came into the Dining Room.
I quickly wiped away my tears as he sat down next to me. I couldn't be near him, not now. I quickly stood and started for my room. Draco cought up to me. "Wait! Ella!" he yelled to me. He grabbed my wrist and I turned to him. "I'm so sorry" he said. Sob Story101... I burst into tears and hugged him, burrying my face into his chest. He hugged me back. "Ella? What's wrong?" "ME!" I half shouted. "I spent my whole life acting like I didn't care!" we entered my room. I lay down on my bed, and Draco sat down, pulling me into his arms. "I do care! I want to find my dad! I miss my mum, and Maeve and Cait! And most of all, I don't want to marry someone I just met yesterday!" I finished telling him.

Draco's P.O.V.

Jeesh. WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO SAY?! "Ella, um.. ok. what do you want to me to say?" I said. She turned her neck to study my face. "We have two weeks before school starts. We've got to get to know eachother. We have to at least try to 'fall in love'". She said. "Ok" I agreed. We sat there the rest of the day, my mum and dad bringing us lunch, and Bellatrix bringing dinner. I told her everything about me, and she told me everything about herself. Eventually, around 11:00 pm, we fell asleep.

Ella's P.O.V.

The next morning, I woke up before Draco. I quickly got dressed in a green mini skirt and a black tank top with strawberries on it. I didn't even put on leggings, or a coat- nothing to spazz and sparkle it up with style. No Flair. Was I loosing my touch?! Finally in search of something to add, I put on a necklace with a silver chain and a silver and green star at the end. A second later, Draco woke up. "Morning" he said. "Morning" I answered. "Be right back" he said, crossing the hall to his room. He came back a minute later, wearing a completely black outfit. I scoweled. "Are you in mourning? Come with me." I said, grabbing his wrist, I crossed the gall to his room. "You can't wear just black!" I said, retrieving a dark green shirt and blue jeans to throw over to him. He quickly changed. "Better?" he asked. "I guess."

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?