Sunday, November 30, 2008

 

Continue Story (I copy and paste from internet) - Chapter 7 - 'ROUGH LOVE'

CHAPTER 7

Bella's P.O.V.

"Come on, guys! We can't hang around her. If she's best friends with Malfoy, or whatever, she could be just like him!" I hear Ron saying as I came down to the common room. I stopped on the stairs to listen.
"Ron, we don't know that." I heard Hermione's voice.
"Yes, we do!" He cried. "She was holding hands with him!"
"Well. er..." Hermione started to say.
"Well... she seems nice. We don't know for sure, Ron... We have to give her a chance! She is new, she needs a friend." Ginny protested.
"What do you think Harry?" she asked.
It was quiet for a minute.
"I don't know. She seems nice, I guess. We could try to keep her away from Malfoy. If she says she's got somewhere to go, we could... follow her or something. To see if she really does do something with Malfoy.
"Is that really nice? To follow her around?" said Hermione.
"No!" said Ginny. "Would you guys like it?!"
They were all quiet. "We'll do it." decided Hermione, picking up her bag and heading towards the great hall. "Thats that!" said Ron, following her out, followed by Harry and Ginny.
I gasped. I was so surprised they would do that to me! Follow me around! I had to see Draco... I had a plan. I could be with Draco whenever I wanted. I didn't care what they thought. I'd convince them Draco was nice. If they didn't believe me and I lost my new friends, I could always find someone else.
I headed through the common room and out the door to the Great Hall. I sat down nervously next to Ginny. She seemed to trust me more that Harry, Ron and Hermione.
"Good morning" she greeted me.
"Hi Ginny, Hermione, Harry, Ron." I nodded towards each of them. I quickly ate a muffin and some eggs and took a sip of pumpkin juice.
"Gotta go!" I said, heading out the door to meet Draco. As soon as I was out the door, I saw Draco out of the corner of my eye running towards me.
"Bella!" he cried. "Hi." he said, catching up to me and kissing me on the cheek. "Good morning, Draco." I greeted him.
"How was your first night at Hogwarts?" he asked.
"Fine." I answered simply. I decided not to tell him about what I had over heard.
"What do you want to do today?" He asked.
"I don't know. What is there to do?"
"Follow me" he said, taking my hand and pulling me away.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?