Saturday, August 09, 2008

 

Last Story (I copy and paste from internet) - Last Chapter 68 - 'SAVE ME'

LAST CHAPTER 68

"Malfoy?"said Neville slowly, and he hugged him tightly, Draco hugged him back, though he would deny it later. He even let Hermione hug him tears still running down her face, even Potter, not Weasley though, they merely shook hands, hugging was to much to ask from either of them, at least right now.

"Did we win?"Draco croaked. Harry laughed.

"We won,"He said softly.

"Thanks to me,"Draco said head held high, but he frowned. Draco's heart beat quickly. How was he alive, and where was his father? where was his father!?

"I have one question,"Draco said slowly.

"Ask away,"said Hermione.

"How in then name of Merlin's lice filled beard am I alive?"demanded Draco. Hermione's nose wrinkled.

"I'm sure Merlin didn't have-"

"Answer the question,"Draco snapped. The group slowly exchanged looks, not knowing how to tell him. Narcissa helped Draco up and led him away from his friends. They looked away as Draco looked at her in disbelief shaking his head.

"Lets give them some privacy,"Harry said slowly and the group left, leaving the Malfoys to mourn.

3 weeks later

Harry licked his ice cream cheerfully grinning at Ron, Hermione, and Neville.

"I thought Malfoy was meeting us,"said Neville impatiently.

"I'm fashionably late,"Draco scoffed walking over silver eyes scanning them. There was a difference in his posture, in his attitude and even the way he walked, something foreign, something not Draco, and for a minute Draco resembled Lucius Malfoy more then himself, but the moment passed. It seemed that when his father gave his life for his son, he had also given it to his son, or at least a piece of it, Lucius Malfoy lived on in more ways then one. Draco sat down propping his feet on the table, by Ron's ice cream. Ron wrinkled his nose, scowling.

"What are you lot going to do now that the big bad Voldemorts gone? Talk about the good old days when you had something to do? Sit in the cob webbed filled halls of Grimwald place, wands at the ready for the next great evil?"Draco inquired raising an eyebrow.

"ha, ha, ha, your hillarious Malfoy,"snapped Harry. Draco grinned.

"What about you, What are you up to?"demanded Ron.

"Going back for a final year at Hogwarts, Then I plan to over throw the world, world domination and all, slots open for a new evil leader and i'm up for the job,"Draco said sliding a fire whiskey from his cloak taking a swig. Neville laughed nervously.

"Your joking right?"Neville asked.

"Of course I am, Lord Draco sounds stupid, so doesnt evil over lord Draco, no, I need a new name before I go through with my plan for world domination,"Draco stated glancing at the group. Hermione laughed.

"Go ahead, I'll be more then happy to kick your arse Malfoy,"Ron stated. Draco grinned.

"Looks like things are going to be a lot more peaceful,"Neville said happily.

"And Malfoys going to be a lot more annoying,"Ron grumbled, "Any chance of us getting rid of you?"Ron demanded.

"After a life changing adventure like that? No chance mate,"Draco said.

"Didn't think so,"Ron said slowly smiling.


The right thing to do, I guess it’s never clear. Even now, I’m still not sure if killing who I thought was Neville was right, Or killing McNair to save Neville, or stabbing Potter. Society has rules, of what’s right and wrong. But who gives them the right to tell us what’s right? Is it right to sacrifice a few people to save millions? Is it right to watch your friend die knowing there is no hope? Letting him die in misery and pain? Isn’t it mercy to end it quick for them? Everything isn’t always black and white. People like Potter; they fight for the greater good, whatever that means. I’ve come to know that it means saving the world, or at least a lot of people. And people like Potter, they give the ultimate sacrifice to people who don’t even give a dam..n about them, for people to live, sacrificing their own lives if they have to just so others can live. I still can’t grasp that yet. Yeah I guess if it’s the whole world you better die trying to save it, but hey I’m selfish. I’d rather be with my friends and family, waiting for some hero to save us. Is that being selfish? Is that being a coward? I’m still not sure. I’ve learned one thing through all this, no matter what, no matter what anyone says, go with your gut if you feel it’s the right thing to do you do it whatever it is. Hey if there’s some big battle and you feel the right place is to be with your family go ahead, I dont’ know if that’s selfishness and or cowardice but thousands of other people are doing it too. But hey, if you feel its right to be right up in there, risking your life, right in battle to save others, you do that. I don’t know if that’s bravery or stupidity, if you feel it’s right you do it. But if you’re a maniac and you feel it’s right to kill thousands of people- well, I suggest you don’t go with that particular right feeling unless you want to get on death row. Maybe the people who risk it all to save us are just crazy, or maybe there something more, maybe they have something the rest of us don’t have, a certain strength, or they see or know something that we just don’t get. There not super heroes, there just heroes, they just do what the rest of us can’t or wont. I’m still not to clear on the whole good and evil thing, but hey if there’s one thing I’ve learned from those idiot Gryffindors it’s to do what I think is right deep down. That’s why I’ve told you my story; I felt it was right to confuse the crap out of lots of people. Okay, okay, that wasn’t the main point, but it was one of the points. Have my questions run through your heads. Maybe you will fine some answers. Oh and I’m not telling you to kill some hero because some maniac is threatening to kill your mother unless you kill the hero. Most societies frown upon that. Yes I know I did it, but we all can’t be like fabulous me plus, I didn’t feel it was right, I felt like I had no choice. I’m not saying it was a mistake, I mean come on I’m me, I don’t make mistakes.

Sincerely, Draco Lucius Malfoy

P.S.

Granger and Weasley got married, big surprise there, Weasel's an Auror and Granger works at a law firm, Potter and Tonks got together, both aurors, who the bloody he11 saw that one coming? I sure didn't, Neville married Loony Lovegood, there both professors, and me, I'm proud to say i've disgraced the name of Malfoy for years to come and were my father alive, he'd probably kill himself from the embarassment, I married Ginny Weasley. Didn't you know? Red heads are vixens. And I don't work, duh. I'm filthy stinking rich!

I could be lying to you, my fire whiskey's empty and I cant tell the floor from the ceiling, but you'll never know, will you?

P.S.S.

I’M NOT FULL OF MYSELF! WHY DOES EVERYONE SAY THAT?

THE END

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?