Saturday, August 02, 2008

 

Continue Story (I copy and paste from internet) - Chapter 23 - 'YOU WERE NEVER SUPPOSED TO MEAN THIS MUCH TO ME, DRAMIONE'

CHAPTER 23

Hermione ran to his side, “Draco, Draco, DRACO!?” She was screaming frantically. Blood was poring form every where possible. She quickly grabbed a towel and applied pressure.

Draco’s eyes fluttered.

“Draco?” She lifted his chin to her face.

He lightly grabbed her wrist. “Her…min…eee…you n-need t-t-to get a-way from…me.” His breath was short.

Hermione gave him a puzzled look, she needed to get him help and fast. “I’m going to get some help.”

“N-No…y-you…ch-ch-can’t!”

“Draco you will die if I don’t!”

He strained to see her face. “P-P-Ple…e…ease d-don’t.”

“Fine, but we need to get you to the bed, do you think you can walk?”

He rolled his head. Hermione put his arm around her should and another around his back. Slowly and smoothly they limped towards the bed. When he was laying down Hermione tried to remove his clothes so she could see every wound possible. But he refused.

“Draco! I need so see what needs healing.” She shot at him.

He shook his head.

“Fine!” She left, returning what a cauldron and many potions.

He forced himself to stay awake, but it was no use, soon he was dreaming.

Draco awoke to Hermione, she was hovering over him. Every muscle was on fire, he lowered his chin, watched her smear purple foam onto his cuts.

“What are you doing?” He moaned.

She didn’t answer.

“Hermione?”

“Hmm…”

“What are you doing?”

“Cleaning your wounds.” She slid her forefinger along the bowl, gathering the foam.

“I can see that…but what is that stuff.”

“Healing drakes.”

“Are you okay Mione…you seem upset?”

“How can you even ask me that? I come home to you almost dead and I don’t have any clue why?! Of course I’m mad!” She slammed the bowl down on the bedside table.

“I’m sorry.” He croaked.

“What happen to you?!”

He couldn’t look at her. “I cant tell you…”

“Why not?”

“Because….”

“Because why?”

‘I just….I just cant….but I need to get up.” He began to rise.

Hermione shoved him back down.

“Ow!” He bellowed.

“Drink this every hour on the hour for the rest of the day..“ She stormed out the door.

He sighed, he couldn’t tell her, but he needed to leave at once. He slowly swung his legs over the bed and stood up. The tiny crystal bottle in his hand, he brought it to eye level, it was a puke color green. But he darned it in one gulp.

Instantly he felt rejoiced and energized.

Hermione returned, she looked glum.

“Hey Mione.”

“Hmm?”

“I was thinking…”

“Yeah?”

“We should have a D & H day.”

“Huh?” She raised an eyebrows.

“A Draco and Hermione day.”

“Um….”

“Lets go take pictures, we need to fill those empty frames. It will be fun.”

Hermione crossed her arms, she didn’t know what to think. First her and Draco didn’t talk for months, she comes home to him hurt, and now he wanted to go take pictures?

She shrugged. “I don’t know…”

“Come on…..it will be fun, we both need some.”

Draco and Hermione walked around a small muggle town called, Maniston. Luckily they caught the last day of the carnival.

“What is this?” Asked Draco as he looked around at the rides.

Hermione looked around, soaking in the atmosphere. “This Draco is a carnival, I haven’t been to one since I was 13.”

“And we are here because…”

“Because you said you wanted to have fun, so here we are.” She walked over to the ticket booth, buying two bracelets.

“Thank you, enjoy.” Replied the ticket lady.

“Here you go.” Hermione placed the bracelet around his wrist.

“What is this?” He swirled the paper around is wrist, it had a weird design on it.

“It’s a bracelet that lets you ride the rides and play the games as many times as you want.”

Draco looked around, he had to admit, this was pretty cool. “Aright lets go.” He grabbed her hand and lead her to a ride.

Over the next few hours there were screaming, laughing, food tasting, running around, taking pictures and being crazy.

The newlyweds walked along the beach that was near the carnival. All the rides were light up. Each one eating a caramel apple. Draco had caramel and nuts and Hermione had caramel and sprinkles. The air was crisp, making them walk closer to each other then normal.

“Today was a lot of fun.”

Hermione bit into her apple, “Mmmhmm.”

Draco laughed.

They both stopped and looked out towards the water, the sun was setting. Draco took a bit of his apple too, he almost dropped it, but caught it at the last second. Draco shrugged and took another bite. The waves crashed at their feet, Hermione kicked off her shoes, held up her sundress and stepped into the lake. With her apple still in hand she began to jump on the waves.

Draco shook his head as he watched. She was simply amazing, he dropped his eyes to the sand. He didn’t want to, but it was for the best. Tonight he would leave her….for good.

He kicked off his shoes as well and ran after her.

Rain began to fall, Hermione laughed, she turned up her hands and spun around. Her dress kissed the waves.


Hermione and Draco walked into their room, both soaking wet from the storm outside.

Draco took off their bracelets, he placed them on the night stand. “Now we can fill those picture frames. About time huh?”

Hermione gave him a towel, she ran one through her hair, trying to get it as dry as possible. “Definitely.”

Draco sat down on the bed, he had to leave now. He was already putting Hermione at risk for being with her this long.

“Mione.”

She wiped her face then looked at him.

“Yes?”

“I..I need to leave.”

Hermione gave him a confused looked. “What…what do you mean you have to leave Draco?”

He rubbed his eyes, “I cant be with you anymore.”

“What is going on with you lately?!” Hermione stomped her foot. “We haven’t talked for two months, we acted like each other didn’t exist. Then I come home to you bleeding almost dead, and you refuse tell me why. Then you want to have a fun day, then you destroy it by tell me you need to leave?!”

Draco stood up. “Look…”

“No! Listen to me!”

“No! You listen to me, I am sick of you always cutting me off. I’m sick of you bossing me around, telling me what to do. I am eighteen years old, almost nineteen! I am allowed to keep things from you. He kicked the dresser. “We are not even really married!”

Hermione whipped the towel at him. “And whose fault is that!? I didn’t have to do this, its not my fault! You are such an idiot!”

Draco’s temper was rising. “You’re an idiot for agreeing to this!” He stormed out the bedroom.

Hermione ran after him, she leaned over the railing. “You are such a child!

Draco looked up at her. “It takes one to know one. Whatever I’m not going to fight with you, I’m out of here.” He took his jacket from the coat rack and opened the door.

“Fine! Just leave it’s the only thing you are good at! You always give up when things get to hard!”

He slammed the door, making Hermione jump.

“Excuse me?”

“You heard me Malfoy. Ever since I’ve known you, you always give up. Even on the littlest thing!”

“I do not!”

“Yes you do! Your family, friends, school and me! I don’t even know what I was thinking.” She threw her hands up in the air. “I acutely thought that maybe this whole marriage thing could work. But you proved me wrong.”

Draco couldn’t believe what he was hearing, she wanted to be with him. “I don’t know….you were right we cannot handle each other. I think we should just get a divorce now.” He noticed her eyes were sparkling, she was about to cry.

“Draco when are you going to realize?!”

“Realize what?”

Hermione wiped away with her tears with the back of her hand. “That…That…..I’m in love with you, you idiot!”

Draco felt as if he stopped breathing, he ran up the stairs, taking Hermione into his arms, enclosing her mouth into a kiss, Hermione wrapped her arms around his neck, Draco picked her up, carrying her to the bedroom, kicking the door shut.

Hermione woke the next morning, she was freezing. She pulled her blankets around her neck and reached out for Draco. But all she felt were cold sheets.

“Draco…” She whispered.

But there was no response. She slowly opened her eyes, the bed was empty. Sitting up she looked around the room. Everything of his was gone, the dresser was ajar, the closet was open reveling only her things.

He left her.

Hermione pulled her knees to her chest, sobbing into his Slytherin shirt.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?