Saturday, July 05, 2008

 

Continue Story (I copy and paste from internet) - Chapter 18 - 'YOU WERE NEVER SUPPOSED TO MEAN THIS MUCH TO ME, DRAMIONE'

CHAPTER 18

Draco looked out the bay window, rain pattered on the glass. He was tired and worn out, things in life were taking a toll on him.

“Master Draco?”

He looked down at his feet, a house elf brought him his fire whiskey. Normally he would swat it away. But he didn’t have the energy, and if Hermione find out she would probably break off his fingers.

The house elf raised the tray, he took the goblet, nodded his head and returned to the rain. Taking slow slips, letting the hot liquid burn down his throat, preparing him for what was a bout to come.

“Draco.” His father was standing in the door way. Draco didn’t turn around but looked at his fathers reflection in the glass. “Yes.”

“You know why your mother and I called you here.” He tapped his cane against the oak floors. Draco nodded his head.

“You disapprove of my marriage?” He darned the goblet in one gulp. His eyes watered.

“Yes and you need to end it. But that is not why we called you here.” Narcissa walked into the room, tears in her eyes.

“Its time Draco…”

Hermione Granger sat in the library, papers were spread out, ink spilled, broken quills. Today was the day Hermione would apply for the job she wanted in life. She was torn between taking care of mistreated animals, or enforce the improper use of magic. She rubbed her eyes in frustration she only had a few hours left. And getting either of these jobs meant the world to her.

“Okay if I go with the animals I can help house elf’s and continue with S.P.E.W. But I can enforce the improper use of magic and there is a big demand in that department. Ah!!” She slammed her head down on the desk.

“Having troubles?’ Hermione looked up only to find Luna Lovegood.

“Eh…yes I’m in a derma on what I want to be in life.” Luna looked at Hermione’s mess.

“Can I see?” She pointed towards her career application. Hermione shrugged her shoulders.

Luna scanned the words, soaking up their contexts. “Ahh I see. Why not just do improper use of magic and do Animal rescue as a part time job.” Hermione’s expression beamed.

“Luna, why didn’t I think of that, that could work. I want to do both so bad and you figure it out for me!” She stood up and began to collect her things.

“Thanks.”

Luna smiled at her. “you’re welcome, I’m thinking of going into extreme creature expeditions”

Hermione looked at her funny. “Oh that sounds pretty…extreme” She pointed her wand towards the ink stuck it up, then placed it in the bottle.

“Yeah, Ronald thinks it’s a great idea. He is going to be an Auror
like Harry. Or he was thinking of doing something in the medical field. I’m not sure yet.” She tapped her fingers against her chin.

“Luna…is there something going on with you and Ron?”

Luna’s icy blue eyes widen. “No of course not, but I need to go. The tinkers will be looking for me, and I cannot let them escape!” And without another word Luna left skipping as if she was the happiest girl on earth.

“Sweet…yet weird girl.”

“I got it!” Cried Hermione as she ran into the Gryffindor common room. “I got the job.” Her friends cheered for her, some gave her hugs.

The Gryffindors talked for hours on end, who got what job.

Harry: Auror.

Ronald: Healer.

Neville: Teacher here at Hogwarts as Mrs. Sprout’s assistant in Herbology.

Seamus: Wand making.

Dean: Radio talk show host.


And so on and so on.

And so on and so on. “Ron, what made you want to be a healer?” Asked Hermione, everyone around was dieing to know.

‘I don’t know for sometime I’ve been inserted in healing methods. And mum has shown me a thing or two with healing. So I decide to give it a shot and see where I end up.”

“I think you will do great mate.” Replied Harry, he glanced at Hermione.

“Well everyone, congrats on your achievements, but I think we need to have a little celebration.”

Everyone smiled, for they knew she was thinking of a party.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?