Sunday, June 15, 2008

 

Continue Story (I copy and paste from internet) - Chapter 10 - 'BOOK 2 OF MALFOY MELONCHOLY'

CHAPTER 10

The Americans

“Yes sir, Melisande Marlon.”

“Melie…remember her Tonks? Your mother used to help me and James Potter, Harry’s dad, play tricks. She was also a good friend of Harry’s mother, Lily. She used to help her stand up for Snape when we would endlessly torture him. She was a close friend of m-……our little group. Your father never liked me. But he swallowed his pride when they both were around us. I believe Harry’s parents went to their wedding, and your parents went to their’s. It was a deal that Lily and Melie made many years before.”

“I never knew that, that is great…so cute of them to do that, to keep a promise they made as kids in adulthood.” Desiree smiled.

“Oh, yes, I remember Melie helped with the match-making of Lily and James. They used to hate each other. Lily helped Melie with your father…their first date was all arranged by Lily…I think that was in their third or fourth year.”

“Third Year Sirius, remember you and your group crashed it, just to make Lily and Mel mad.” "Desiree, Pierre, we are leaving now. Hurry!!" Aldaric said as he walked institute room.

“They are suspicious of us...we must go. What did you tell them?" Aldaric kept his eyes on Sirius. They were having a stare-down. So far, Sirius was winning. His icy gaze followed Aldaric. Then his expression changed when Desiree walked over to were he was sitting to get her suitcase.

"Sorry for hitting you sir," Desiree whispered. Sirius just smiled and nodded. He stood up and continued with his stare-down with Aldaric. Aldaric walked swiftly ahead of Pierre and Desiree at the door and down the crowded paths.

"nothing really...he only asked who i was, and who my parents are. I only told him that." Desiree answered softly. Aldaric stopped in his tracks and turned to look at Desiree. He looked forward, then started to jog dow the paths.

They walked down the steps and walked past platform 8, turned the corner and found them selves between Platforms 9 & 10. They walked down the platform and found the right brick column. Pierre watched as Desiree looked around and as normal as possible trotted into the column. Aldaric did the same. Pierre looked around him to see i anyone was watching him. When it was clear, he jogged to the wall and closed his eyes just as he was about to hit the wall. He kept walking and didn't crash.

After a second he stopped and opened his eyes and he saw a magical platform full on kids of all ages in uniforms, and most in regular clothes. He found Desiree giving her cart to a man and stand next to her father. She set down her suitcase and hugged her father as tight as possible. He kissed her on the head and she stepped back.

”Goodbye, my sweet Desire. Just remember the bells will be waiting" He said. She looked up and smiled. She looked at Pierre and motioned him to come over to her. He walked over to her. He shook Aldaric's hand and hugged him. "Take care of her. I will write, good luck, and goodbye to the both of you"

Desiree pulled Pierre on the train and stuck her head out the nearest window and waved one last time and sat in the first empty compartment they found. They put their bags in the racks and sat down. Desiree looked out the glass on the door and saw two frantic students walk up the aisle. Both looked scared and insecure. Desiree stood up and opened the door.

“You two, what’s wrong?” Desiree walked up to them. The girl looked at the paper she was holding.

“Uh, we were, you see…” she sighed and looked up. By her accent, Desiree could tell she was from the America. “We are from America, and this is our second month in England…oh, wait, United Kingdom, I have to get that right, but we’re new and we have no idea what we are doing or what to do, and we need to find somewhere to sit, but everywhere we have passed has been full. And we know nobody, so we can’t sit with anybody, and-“Desiree cut her off by holding her hand up.

“Come sit with me, how old are you? I can tell you are from the USA….your accent.”

“Accent? You have the accent. Oh well…I am 14, and my brother is 13.” She said as she followed Desiree into the compartment. Pierre eyed the two and looked at Desiree, who gave him that come-on,-deal-with-it look. He sighed and leaned back in the seat. The pair put their stuff up and sat down. “I am Richelle Dunmoore, well; my mom insisted I give out my middle name…” Richelle sat up straight and put her nose up in the air. “You have a pretty name Richelle, show it off! As my mother says,” Richelle imitated. The boy laughed and playfully hit Richelle. “Milo…what? Doesn’t she say that!?” The boy shrugged his shoulders and leaned back. “This is my brother,” she cleared her throat and put her nose in the air, “Milo Cole Dunmoore, son of Conan Dunmoore and Larissa Avel.” She laughed and leaned back. Milo leaned forward and stared at her angrily.

“Oh, I love that look Milo, makes you look like a geezer.”

“Richelle!”

“Okay, okay, I stop geez…” She looked out the window.

“So…what house do you hope to be in? I’m in slytherin, and this is Pierre’s first year, this is my second actually, we used to go to a French school, but my parents are originally from England, Ironically, Pierre’s family isn’t straight French, his mother is from here.”

“Wait! Are you two brother and sister or friends?”

“Try boyfriend and girlfriend, for a very long time. I moved to England exactly a year ago last month. He is just coming to school here, his family is still in Paris.”

“Oh, okay. We have sister who is coming here next year, Ardelle. Aurie is what we call her. Personally I hope to be in Slytherin or Ravenclaw…or Gryffindor. Just not Hufflepuff.”

“I don’t care really,” Milo added.

“Hey Richelle, do you want to meet a legend?”

“Who?”

“Harry Potter, ever here of him? He is on this train right now. I am a friend of his.”

“HARRY POTTER! Who hasn’t heard of him! He is adorable…and his friend…uh…Ron, yes that’s his name.” Richelle looked at Desiree with wide eyes.

Desiree laughed. “Alright, come on. Pierre is the trolley comes, I want a chocolate from and some Bertie Bots…oh, and surprise me with something.” She tossed him a galleon and walked out with wide-eyed Richelle trailing her.

They walked down the car, and Desiree walked a way ahead of Richelle who was gazing into every compartment. Desiree saw Ron, waved, and signaled to hold on. She turned and walked to Richelle.

“Okay, I found him, but you will have to wait outside for a second, and you only have a minute okay?” Richelle nodded quickly many times. Desiree turned and walked in Harry’s Compartment.

“Hey Harry, Ron, Hermione…How’s it?”

“Okay, Harry almost couldn’t come back,” Ron said.

“I heard, my father was there…that’s was the day I ran into the twins and your mum. She didn’t seem to like me at all, by the way, I knew there was a trial, but I heard the details from the twins. Okay Harry? Oh, and guess who I ran into?”

“Malfoy, oh sorry…Draco?”

“No, even better, a certain fugitive who has a relation with Harry…” Desiree smirked at Harry. He sat up immediately.

“Sirius? When?”

“I think it was just after he had taken you to the platform…I ran over him with my cart, I went to see about the dog, and the next thing I know I feel the cold, strong grip of Moody on my arm. That scared me to dickens. We went in one of those rooms and we talked…I found out that my mother helped him and your father play tricks, and she was a friend of your mother, even though she was a slytherin. And she even went to our parents wedding, her and my father.”

“Really, wow…never knew that.”

“Anyway, there’s this new American waiting outside the door, desperate to fall to her knees in front of you Harry. Just say hi and she will do anything.” Harry sighed.

“Fine, let her in.” Desiree opened the door and let Richelle in.

“Harry Potter! And Ron Weasly! You are my Heroes! I am new here, me and my brother, Desiree said she knew you and I begged her to see you, can I see it? Your scar? Please!” Harry shrugged his shoulders and lifted what hair was covering it. Richelle gasped and went closer to him.

“Amazing!”

“Okay Richelle, time to go, you will see him all year, we have to go change now, say goodbye, and lets go.”

“Oh, uh, really? Well, bye Harry and Ron, see you later! I can’t wait till later!” Desiree waved them grabbed a hold of Richelle’s shoulders and walked back to the Compartment.

“We’re back…now we have to get changed, now, or we will so be rushing, and I don’t do that kind of pressure.”

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?