Saturday, June 14, 2008

 

Continue Story (I copy and paste from internet) - Chapter 16 - 'YOU WERE NEVER SUPPOSED TO MEAN THIS MUCH TO ME, DRAMIONE'

CHAPTER 16

“How-How did everyone find out?!” Gasped Hermione, she pulled away from Draco, and wiped her nose.

Draco shrugged, “I think it was Madam Rosmerta.”

Hermione walked over to the window and put her head out into the fresh air, the tears on her face grew cold. “Everyone….everyone hates us….what are we going to do.”

Draco placed his back against the wall, acting without a care. “Your parents are crazy.”

Hermione rounded on him, “excuse me, but whose parents banished them for life!? At least my parents give a da*n about me!”

Draco smirked at her, that stupid, cute, annoying smirk. “True, but my parents are wizards, they have a reason to be mad. I married under me.”

Hermione couldn’t believe what she was hearing, she knew his sweetness couldn’t last long. “Why are you turning against me, if you haven’t noticed we only have each other!”

Draco crossed his arms, “look you knew this was going to happen, I warned you and you said you were fine with it. We are just going to have to suck it up and work things out.”

Hermione smacked him across the face, this time he winced from the pain. “If you haven’t notice I’ve done this, all of this for you. I didn’t have to give up my freedom to save you!” She turned on her heel and stormed down the hall.

Draco watched her go, his right hand on his cheek, it burned. But he deserved it. Why did he just say all of that, Hermione was right she didn’t have to do this for him.

Hermione entered the Gryffindor common room, Ron and Ginny were on the couch both looking into the fire, silent.

“Hi…”

They both looked up, Ginny ran and hugged her.

“Why didn’t you tell me, us, about this?’ Asked Ginny.

Hermione looked at Ron, noticing Harry was missing.

“Where is Harry…is he okay?”

Ron shook his head. “Mione…Harry is taking this harder than all of us. I don’t like it that you married that sly dog, but its your life. But Harry will not except this.”

Hermione sat down. “Where is he?” Ginny pointed towards the boys dorm room. “I’m so sorry I hurt you guys, can you ever forgive me?”

Ron and Ginny smiled. “Of course, you are like our family.” Hermione quickly looked at Ron. “Ron…I thought…I thought you were…”

Ron cut her off, “In love with you, nah, you are like my sister.”

“But…but what were you doing outside, that one night, in the rain, you never told me.” She raised her eyebrow.

Ron simply shrugged and smiled innocently. “I have no idea what you are talking about, now go talk to Harry.”

Hermione made her way to the seventh year boys dorm. She head shuffling and objects being thrown. She hesitated for a second but knocked. “Harry…is that you?” All moment stopped. Hermione slowly opened the door, Harry was on his bed, his face buried in his hands.

“Harry…I’m so, so, so , so sorry for what I did. I never meant to hurt you, or anybody. Please talk to me.”

Nothing.

“Harry James, please I am begging you speak to me!”

Still nothing.

“I really cared about you!” He said through his muffled hands. Hermione took a step closer. He lifted his head, tears were in his dark green eyes, making Hermione feel weak.

“I cared about you, and you-you go and do this to me!” He stood up and kicked his trunk. Hermione didn’t moved, she was glued to her spot.

“I cared about you too.” He cut her off.

“No, no you didn’t, if you did you wouldn’t of hurt me, if you did you wouldn’t of ran off with one of my enemies! And if you really cared about me, you would of known I’ve loved you since the day I first met you!”

Hermione fell to her knees at his words. Love, he loved her. ‘What, what are you talking about, you love Ginny!” Harry laughed wildly.

“No I only pretended I did so you wouldn’t of know. All this time you thought it was Ron.” He kicked his trunk again, tipping it over, his contexts slipped out.

“I’m sorry Harry.’ She looked up at him.

“Why Hermione…why did you do this?!” He sat down on his bed, looking into her eyes.

“Because….because I didn’t want to lose him to Kelley Parker…and marriage was the only way…” Harry shook his head.

“Get out!”

“But Harry…”

“I SAID GET OUT!”

Hermione got to her feet, tears fell to the floor boards.

‘Wait…”

She quickly turned around.

“Just answer me this Hermione….was he worth it?’

Hermione’s body shook, she turned and placed her hand on the doorknob. “I don’t know….I guess I will have to wait and see….” And without another word she was gone.

Over the next few days word spread about Hermione and Draco through out the wizarding world. Many believe it be funny. Hermione Granger, bookworm, down to earth, miss goody-good, was married to bad boy, sly, evil, rude, Draco Malfoy.

Hermione refused to talk to Draco, since their spat. She knew he was under pressure but he didn’t have to act like a ****.

Many glanced her way as she sat down at the Gryffindor table, some moved away from her. Ginny and Ron were no where to be found, Harry ran the other way when he saw her. She had no one.

“I can’t believe he married her…” One Hufflepuff girl whispered.

“I know, he can do so much better, she isn’t that pretty.” Said another. They both snickered.

Hermione pushed her toast away, she couldn’t eat.

“What’s wrong Granger, miss your Husband?” Asked a Ravenclaw boy as he saw Hermione’s sad expression. She looked up at the pale face kid.

“No she doesn’t, she scared for you.” Hermione turned around Draco was by her side.

The young boy looked puzzled. “Why would she be scared for me?”

Draco smirked and pulled out his wand.

“She scared I might hurt you so bad that I am sent off to Azkaban Prison. Then her and I would be separated. So if I were you I would run.”

The boy quickly picked up his pace and ran out the door. Draco turned around to the two giggling girls.

“And you two need to learn how to hush your mouth. She is pretty enough for me, now leave us or I’ll defiantly be sent to Azkaban.” The girls shirked, picked up their belongings and ran out the same way the boy did.

“Big ego coming through.” Snarled Hermione. Draco sat down next to her, she rolled her eyes and turned away from him. “You do know your not allowed to sit here, its for Gryffindors only.”

Draco leaned over and grabbed a piece of bacon. “Let them try and take me away, I’m your husband.”

Hermione sipped her pumpkin juice. Draco placed his chin on her shoulder. Everyone was watching them. “I’m sorry for being rude to you the other night.”

Hermione didn’t move.

“I know what I did was hurtful, and I should of held my tongue. I didn’t marry under me, I married above me. You are the most amazing girl I've ever met.”

Hermione spit out a bit of juice, ‘Ha, nice line. To bad you hated me for a few years. And made fun of me every chance you got.”

Draco chuckled a little, “Its not a line, it’s the truth. I cannot promise you I will be perfect, but I’m going to try my best.”

Hermione closed her eyes and leaned back against him. She knew this would attract even more attention. If this married was supposed to be real, it needed to look like it too.

“Guess what.” He whispered into her ear.

“What?” Her eyes still closed.

“We have an audience.”

Hermione merely smiled and leaned back more. “I bet we do.”

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?