Sunday, June 08, 2008

 

Continue Story (I copy and paste from internet) - Chapter 14 - 'YOU WERE NEVER SUPPOSED TO MEAN THIS MUCH TO ME, DRAMIONE'

CHAPTER 14

“Here we are” Announced Draco.

“Huh?” Hermione glanced towards him, her mind was in a slight daze since their wedding. “The Three Broomsticks?” She wrinkled her nose.

“Yep, this is where we are going to spend our honeymoon,”

“W-What?!” Hermione’s cheeks turned a deep maroon color. “You never said anything about this, I-I don’t this this is a good idea. We don’t even know each that well, and…that is just…”

“Granger!” Draco chuckled, “Nothing like that is going to happen, get your mind out of the gutter!” He walked towards the door. “That is unless you want to.”

Hermione gasped.

Madam Rosmerta, the innkeeper watched the young couple come in. Her eyes widen at the sight of them. Draco in a tux and Hermione in a wedding gown. Hermione looked at the floor. What on earth was Draco thinking. Madam Rosmerta, would never keep this a secret. Everyone will know what happen.

Draco turned back to Hermione and grabbed her hand. He smiled at Madam Rosmerta, and requested their room key. “Hurry lets go.” They ran up the stairs to room 11, Draco opened the door and graceful bowed to Hermione. “After you.”

Hermione glared at him. Crossing her arms over her chest and walked in.

“What?” Asked Draco, he shut the door, locked it, and flopped down on the bed.

“Did you think this is a really good idea! Madam Rosmerta knows who we are, and that we are not allowed to be off the grounds. This is going to get back to everyone in the wizarding world. You know that she cannot keep a secret for more that two hours!”

“This is probably the best move we can make. Not only do we have eye witness who will vouch that we were married. But Madam Rosmerta, cannot deny that we spent the night together on our wedding. Don’t you think it would look weird if you and I went back to our dorm rooms?”

Hermione sat down on the bed too, taking off her shoes. “That is a good idea.” Draco stood up, taking off his tie and jacket. “All we have to do is wait here until dawn, then we can sneak back into the castle.” He ruffled his hair, trying to remove the gel.

‘Wait…we forgot our clothes at the chapel.” Hermione forgot everything, her jeans, her shirt, her wand!!!

‘Draco smiled innocently. “I knew we would forget them, so I had that piano lady send them to the front desk. I would of forgot if you didn’t say anything.” He unlocked the door and disappeared into the hall.

Hermione walked over to the mirror and began to take off her make up and undo her hair. “Wait…” She glanced over her shoulder at the large bed. There was only one bed and two of them.

Fear ran through her veins.

Draco walked into the room carrying a brown paper bag, he looked at her expression. He knew what she was thinking. “Don’t worry I’m taking the floor, you can have the bed all to yourself.”

Hermione shook her head. “No its okay, I don’t mind I’ll take the floor. “ Draco handed her, her clothes and wand.

“No it’s the least I can do for everything you have done. You can go into the bathroom and change if you like.”

She nodded her head and walked in.

When she came out Draco was back in his jeans and a black wife-beater tank top. He was stretched across the floor his face buried in a pillow.

Hermione walked over towards the bed, being quite as possible. She turned back the covers and slipped in. She shifted from side to side. The only boys she had ever spend the night with, besides family, were Harry and Ron.

“Light Granger.” Draco muffed into his pillow.

Hermione snorted. “You get them your closer.”

Draco lifted his head and placed his chin onto the bed. “You were up last, so you have to get them.”

Hermione shook her head, “Nope I’m the lady and you are the gentlemen, so you have to get them.”

Draco shook his head right back at her. “True, but I want to give you then honor of doing it.”

This went on for a few more minutes.

Hermione snacked a pillow at him, Draco through it right back.

“Fine, I got it,” Draco pointed his want towards the light, darkness took over. “Next time it is your turn, deal?”

Hermione laughed, “Deal.”

Soon Draco fell asleep. Hermione tossed and turned more, thoughts slipped in and out of her mind. No longer was she Miss Hermione Jane Granger. She was now Mrs. Hermione Jane Malfoy. She was now the new Mrs. Malfoy.

Hermione tossed onto her side again, pushing back the covers and rolling up her jeans. She flopped down on the bed again.

“Are we having an earthquake, or is that just you?’ Hermione jumped. “I’m sorry, did I wake you?” She rolled over to the side on the bed and looked at him.

His eyes were still closed. “No.’

“Don’t lie I heard you snoring.”

Draco looked at her. “I do not snore!”

“Yes you do.” She placed her chin on the mattress and kept her eyes on him.

“No I don’t, but what’s wrong?” He rubbed his eyes to see her better.

“I don’t know everything is setting in, I’m no longer a Granger I’m a Malfoy. I’m the new Mrs. Malfoy. Our parents are going to go ballistic when they hear about this. And what are we doing after Hogwarts? Pretend like this never happen?”

Draco placed his hand on hers. “I know trust me, I’m going crazy with all of these thoughts too. Our parents will have to deal with all of this, I know this is probably the last thing you wanted to do, but I’m glad you did. I don’t know what I would of done. Kelley Parker is crazy, honestly. And I don’t know who else I would trust with this.”

Hermione felt heat creep up her cheeks, good thing it was dark.

“I was thinking we can look at flats in Diagon Alley, there is no way our parents will let us live with them. And I bet you don’t want to live with my family.”

Hermione shuttered at the thought.

“I know its not perfect but it’s the best we can do. And I bet you are terrified about your friends, I am too. But we can make it, its not like we are spending our entire lives together.”

Hermione smiled. “A flat could work, we should get one that is a little bit outside of Diagon Alley.”

Draco patted her hand. “You pick whatever you want. But lets get some sleep, we both could use it.”

“Goodnight Mrs. Malfoy.”

Hermione chuckled.

“Goodnight Mr. Malfoy.”

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?