Saturday, May 31, 2008

 

Continue Story (I copy and paste from internet) - Chapter 13 - 'YOU WERE NEVER SUPPOSED TO MEAN THIS MUCH TO ME, DRAMIONE'

CHAPTER 13

“Ready?” Draco held out his hand, Hermione smiled and took it. “Ready the I’ll ever be.” Hermione took a deep breath and walked in. She gasped the inside was a breathtaking rose garden with flowers of every color.

Water fountains, sculptures, and candles were placed everywhere possible. There were a thousand stars twinkling overhead, including a few shooting stars.

At the end of the room was a tall man with gray hair standing in front of a stone flower altar. He was dressed in deep maroon robes and was smiling kindly at the young couple. A woman with dark black hair was sitting next to him in bright yellow colored robes, sitting at the piano.

“Draco this…this is..” Draco pulled her in. “Do you like it?” Hermione scanned the room taking in every detail. “Like it, I love it, everything is just like I imagine” She turned back to him, beaming. “How did you know?”

“Well I slightly remember you talking about something like this when we were younger.” He confessed. “Hurry go get dressed, we cant keep the High Priest waiting.” Hermione giggled and walked to her dressing room.

Draco stood in front of the altar with the High Priest. He looked very handsome, he was wearing a black tux with a pink lily on the left side on the jacket. His hair was fluffed and neat, his palms sweating.

“Don’t worry son everything will turn out as long as you two love each other.” Said the High Priest, he head held high. “Yeah…right….love…..”Draco’s breath was taken away at the sight of Hermione.

Her hair was pulled back with soft curls, some lilies were in her hair. Her dress was long and danced across the floor. It was strapless that showed off her perfect skin, but her dress was not complete without the diamonds that covered her from head to toe. The lady in bright yellow robes began to play. Draco watched as she drew in her breath, reality was setting in.

Hermione never broke her eyes away from Draco, he looked handsome, all dressed up. She blushed as his mouth fell open at the sight of her. She wished her family was here, her friends but no matter how real this seemed this was all fake. The High Priest took the hands of the young lovers and began to speak. Thoughts were running through each ones minds.

The High Priest began to speak of love and ever lasting bond. Draco glanced at Hermione. “May I have the rings.” Draco pulled out Hermione’s engagement ring and Hermione pulled out his. Tiny diamonds were placed around a gold band, their initials were on the inside. It was nothing special like the one he gave her.

The High Priest blessed the rings. “Draco Lucius Malfoy and Hermione Jane Granger you two are here today to become one. Draco please start.”

Draco: I give you this ring as a symbol of my love and faithfulness. As I place it on your finger, I commit my heart and soul to you. I ask you to wear this ring as a reminder of our love, our world.

He placed the ring on her finger.

Hermione: This ring I give to you as a token of my love and devotion to you. I pledge to you all that I am and all that I will ever be as your wife. With this ring, I gladly marry you and join my life to yours.

She placed the ring on his finger.

Draco: I give you this ring as a symbol of my love for you. Let it be a reminder that I am always by your side and that I will always be a faithful partner to you.

His dark blue eyes looked into her brown eyes.

Hermione :I give you this ring as a symbol of my love, my faith in our strength together, and my covenant to learn and grow with you.

She looked right back.

The High Priest bowed his head, they did too. “We may now seal these Vows with a kiss.” Draco and Hermione’s eyes widen, they both forgot about kissing!!

Hermione swallowed nervously as Draco stepped towards her. She looked up at him, he was tall, taller than Ron. She tilted her head back as he stepped towards her.

Draco leaned down and gently pressed his lips against hers. Hermione felt a spark shoot all over her body. The kissed seemed to last for hours, Hermione gently placed her hand on the shoulder, Draco placed his hand in her hair.

Little silver bells chimed above their head making them break apart.

Draco tried not to laugh, “Do you do that?” Asked Hermione as she looked up. “Yeah I thought you would like it.” The High Priest chuckled. “Draco Lucius Malfoy and Hermione Jane Granger. I now pronounce you Husband and Wife.

Bells chimed, stars twinkled, streamers flew and fireworks went off.” The couple laughed, Hermione grabbed Draco’s arm the couple continued to laugh as they walked out into the night now Husband and Wife. Hermione tossed her bouquet in the air.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?