Saturday, March 08, 2008

 

Continue Story (I copy and paste from internet) - Chapter 9 - 'MAGIC BASKET'

CHAPTER 9

Kisa:

Ali-san says she's a witch. It actually wasn't that hard to belive. She's always seemed a bit...odd. A little stand off-ish. And I belive in magic. I am a zodiac member, after all. It must be magic that made me like this. But I had never thought of her being a witch.

I sat with Hiro, playing with Hinata-chan*.

"Hiro-chan..." I began, but I stopped.

"Huh? Kisa? What is it?" Hiro-chan asked.

"Do...do you...belive in magic?" I asked softly.

"Magic?" Hiro-chan asked, skeptically. I nodded. Hiro-chan was quiet for a moment, as he shook a rattle in fron of Hinata-chan.

"Magic." He repeated, slowly. "No, I don't really. It's just...not...belivable." He continued to play with Hinata-chan. Maybe, I was being gullible, beliving in Ali-san's story. But...I had seen the gold sparks. And why wouldn't I belive her?

Ali:

I chewed on my pen and continued my life story.

The girls, in the compartment, were all in saggy black pants and tight shirts and sweatshirts. Most of them had unusual hair colors.

"What'cho doin' here, girl?" one asked.

"I...I'm sorry...I just..." I began. Voices swarmed through my head, but none of the girls were moving their mouth.

"You just, what?" a girl asked. I shook my head, unable to speak. The voices grew louder, more insistent.

"What's wrong with you? You stupid or something?" another one asked. I felt like I was going to be sick. What were these voices? Who was talking? Why could only I hear them?

I clutched at my head and stoumach.

"Hey...guys...I think she's gonna hurl." one girl said. That was the last I heard, before I blanked out.

*Hinata-chan is Hiro's baby sister

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?