Sunday, March 09, 2008

 

Continue Story (I copy and paste from internet) - Chapter 10 - 'MAGIC BASKET'

CHAPTER 10

Kyo:

Today, when I came to school, some guy was talking to Tohru. It took a minute for me to realize that it was Momiji.

"He's wearing the guys uniform." I muttered. I began to walk over to them, but stopped, when I saw Haru and Ratboy talking, staring at Tohru and Momiji. I listened to their conversation.

"Look at how all the girls are staring at Momiji, now." Yuki said, smiling.

"It really is amazing how much he's grown." Haru added. They watched Tohru and Momiji walk around, holding hands.

"No matter how you look at it, those two look like a couple." Haru observed.

I felt my fists clench.

"Stupid," I muttered. "Don't get jealous of Momiji. It's Momiji for pete's sake."

A Momiji who's a lot better looking, a voice in the back of my head murmered.

I sighed. Tohru was free to have him. I had no right to her. Because...it's my fault she's so sad. All my fault.

"Hey, Kyo!" a voice said, later, that afternoon. I turned to see Momiji walking toward me.

"What?" I asked, a little bitterly.

"Did you notice I was wearing the boy's uniform? Huh? Did you?" He asked, bouncing, a bit.

"Yes." I growled. Momiji smiled.

"Do you think...you know...since I'm dressed better...that Tohru might...accept my proposal?" he said slowly.

My heart stopped beating.

No way.

No way....


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?