Saturday, February 23, 2008

 

Continue Story (I copy and paste from internet) - Chapter 48 - 'SAVE ME'

CHAPTER 48

“Stay away from me!”Draco snarled. Lucius stopped short.

“Draco-“

“Get out of here!”Draco snarled his hands angrily shaking. He never wanted to see him again.

“Draco I had to-“

“You did not!”Draco snapped.

“If I didn’t the dark lord would have punished me for not punishing you and-“

“Oh, I see. You did it to save yourself, of course!”Draco snapped.

“Let me finish!”Lucius yelled, "He would have punished you worse-"

“I hate you!”Draco yelled. Lucius looked as if he had been struck. He stood as if frozen, emotion flooding through him. He faltered taking a step back, no he would not let it show. . . With out a word Lucius Malfoy turned and left.

“Draco your father loves you very much,”Bellatrix said softly.

“Some love,”Draco said echoing a deatheaters words.

“He does,”Snape said.

“I doubt it. From what i’ve gathered you were with my mother before my father correct? Left her at the alter. She’s sloppy seconds to my father, she didnt really want my father, and my father didnt really want her, so what would he care about her son,”Draco hissed. Snape now looked as if he had been struck. Bellatrix looked amused.

“Its true Snape is a leaving b@stard but your father and your mother love each other very much, and they love you very much,”Bellatrix said. Snape scowled at Bellatrix.

“Then why did he do this to me?”Draco demanded angrily.

“The dark lord would have punished you far worse, what your father did was an act of love, not hate.”Snape explained softly. Draco did not look convinced.

“Its true, and I cant stand him, this means a lot coming from me,”Bellatrix said. Draco said nothing, he wasnt sure what to believe.

“Now, tell us, what are you doing here again?”Bellatrix asked, helping Snape finish up taking care of Draco’s wounds.

“I came to alert the dark lord that Harry Potter is leaving tomorrow in search of a way to kill him. If I am to kill Potter, I have to do it before tomorrow,”Draco said. Snape and Bellatrix exchanged worried looks, if Draco did not complete this mission Narcissa would be dead by tomorrow evening.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?