Saturday, February 23, 2008

 

Continue Story (I copy and paste from internet) - Chapter 4 - 'MAGIC BASKET'

CHAPTER 4

Ali

I wonder if my writing notes about people is really strange? It seemed to disturb Kyo Sohma-san. Tohru Honda-san and Kisa-san didn't seem to care. Hiro-san's reaction was, for lack of a better word, unexpected.

Begin flashback:

"Er...what are you doing" Hiro-san said.

"Taking notes." I replied.

"On what?" he asked, skeptically.

"You."

"WHAAAAAT?!!! STOP IT IT'S CREEPY!!!!"

End of flashback.

A bit of an overeaction if you ask me. I sat in my room, at Kaori-san's house, making a stone zoom around the room. I wasn't supposed to do magic in the house of muggles, but it made me feel oddly comforted. I looked at a picture of mum and dad. Neville and Millicent Longbottom. It was odd. I had never missed them before. To be sure, I had never been further away than Hogwarts. Of course, dad was a teacher there. And...mom lived with him. Oh, gosh. I had never realized what a baby I was. Never leaving my parents side. Always depending on others to get me out of my messes. But I wasn't going to depend on anyone, anymore. That's why I was here. To learn how to make a living from Kaori-san, and then get out of everybody's lives.

"Why are you still here?"

"Shouldn't you be in Azkaban?"

"Freak!"

"Dissapear!"

Why am I remembering this now? Is it because, while around the Sohma's and Honda-san, I felt a deep sadness? Or am I just completly selfish? Probably the latter.


Rin

I keep thinking about what that girl said.

"When is...eventually?"

I had just yelled at her.

"Eventually, someday, whatever!"

Her eyes had filled with tears.

"But that's no good! It has to be before spring! If it's not before spring, Kyo-kun..."

So Tohru-san loves Kyo. Who would have thought? The angry, bitter, guy getting the sweet, lovely, princess. Oh, scratch that! That's how it always works. Except with me and Haru. In that case, I'm the angry, bitter, one. Haru...well, he's no princess, but he is so sweet and lovely. I love him. But...we're fine. We can hold each other, and our curse will break someday. But Tohru...she gives everything up for everyone else. She will never tell Kyo how she feels, when he's cursed. She'll think it will burden him. But...I think she's breaking down. I think she needs him. But she'll never cry out to him, for herself. That's why, for her sake, I'm still going to try to break the curse. For Tohru.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?