Saturday, February 23, 2008

 

Continue Story (I copy and paste from internet) - Chapter 7 - 'MAGIC BASKET'

CHAPTER 7

Tohru:

I went to Shishou-san's house to visit Isuzu-san* today. She's been better since they let her out of the hospital. I think at times she still feels very alone. But it's better since she and Hatsuharu-san are getting along, again.

Kyo-kun was at Shishou-san's, too.

"Tohru? Why are you here?" he asked.

"I came to see Isuzu-san!" I said, brightly.

"Oh. I think she went somewhere with Haru." Kyo-kun said.

"Oh, I see. I suppose I'll just go home, then." I said, surprised.

"Wait one sec, and I'll come with you." he said, and hurried off to change into his normal clothes.

I sat on the front steps and thought about the last time I had come here.

"The curse does break, eventually. Even if you leave it alone."

When Shigure-san said that to Isuzu-san, my heart stopped beating.

"When...is eventually?" I asked, revealing myself.

"Who cares? It beats being this way forever, ******!" Isuzu-san shouted.

"But that's no good!" I yelled, back. "It has to be befor spring! If it's not by then, Kyo-kun..."

I stopped.

And then I ran.

Why had I felt like everything was so hopeless? Why did I feel so horrible and alone. Just like when...just like when mom died.

"Hey."

I turned, to see Kyo-kun.

"Ready to go?" he asked.

"Ah, yes!" I said, quickly. He smiled.

"Okay, then. Let's go."

So we did.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?