Saturday, February 16, 2008

 

Continue story (I copy and paste from internet) - Chapter 47 - 'DEFENDING ZABINI'

CHAPTER 47

"He loves me!!!" Pansy screamed at her. "He allowed me to do this!" "What?" Harry cried. Pansy turned to Harry. Tears were falling freely from her brown eyes. "Blaise loves me. A-and he said we're going to be together." Blaise remained silent, looking away. Bridget narrowed her eyes at Blaise. "Why did I trust you?" she hissed. "Of course, you were going to let your mistress kill your fiancee. You wanted her d*mn money, just like the rest of your daughters' mothers." Blaise glared at her. "He wouldn't have been able to do it." Hermione cut in. "They weren't married yet." Bridget laughed bitterly. "My sister was head over heels for him. He talked her into putting him in her will before even the wedding happened. If something were to happen to her, he would get the money." she explained. Blaise gave Bridget a dark, cold look. "What a dumba$$." Ginny muttered under her breath. "All the women he has been with in the past, yes, he killed them. He killed them for their money." Bridget screamed. "And I know where they are barried." "Where?" Harry demanded. Movement came from the corner of his eye. He looked over and saw that that was where Jessica's bed was. However, she wasn't moving. He just blinked. He shook his head and looked back at Bridget. "Hey, Hermione, have you been able to open that attic yet?" Bridget asked. Hermione blinked, wondering what that had anything to do with it. But she shook her head anyway. "No." she answered. "I haven't."

"He barried them in the walls of the attic!" Bridget screamed. Blaise growled and leaped toward her. His hands closed around her neck. "Blaise, stop!" a voice called from behind. Blaise blinked and dropped Bridget to the floor. Everyone turned to see Jessica standing there. "Darling." he cried in surprise. "So you wanted my money!" Jessica snapped. "What?" Blaise cried. "Of course not. I love you." "Let me see if I understand this." Hermione cried. "Blaise allowed Pansy to try to kill Jessica. So he can get her money. And this whole time, he was with Pansy." "He was hoping that Pansy did a good enough job, that my sister had no chance for life. He was going to pull the plug and then collect his cash." Bridget explained. "He would then go after the Malfoy and Parkinson fortune." "NO!" Pansy screamed. "Blaise loves me." "He loved me too." Jessica hissed. "Did you kill Draco?" Harry asked Blaise. "No, he was my best friend." Blaise snapped. "This crazy b!tch killed him." Pansy shot him a look. "Crazy b!tch?" she asked. "Baby, I did this for us. You said you loved me. You said that when they were both dead that we would be together." "I never said that." Blaise lied. "I love Jessica." Pansy screamed at the top of her lungs. "You tried to kill her too!" she yelled. "Your fingertips that were found. Yes, you tried too. But you would rather I did it." "I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!" Blaise yelled at her. "I HATE YOU!" Pansy charged at him.

Hermione gasped. The windows shattered as Pansy pushed Blaise out of the window. He grabbed her arm and they both fell out. Harry ran to the window and looked down. The two were lying motionless on the ground. Jessica closed her eyes and looked away. Bridget started to comfort her sister. Screams were heard from outside. Harry took out his cell phone and left the room.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?