Saturday, January 12, 2008

 

Continue story (I copy and paste from internet) - Chapter 31 - 'UNFORGETABLE'

CHAPTER 31

Pansy returned to her room, to find Draco waiting for her, tears pouring out of her eyes. "Good, Pansy. I knew you would obey me." He said as she flopped down on the bed and buried her head in her hands, shaking from her uncontrollable sobbing.

"Pansy, you may feel hurt now, but it is only temporary. Once you come to live with me, you'll feel much better."

"I will n-not go to l-live with y-you!" She cried, barely able to see him through her blurry vision.

"Of course not now, my father would throw you out like a piece of trash. It will take him time to come around."

Pansy sobbed harder at this, thinking about a life living with both Malfoy men. It would be torture, not only would she have to leave Blaise forever but she would be forever abused.

"Draco, you're a horrible p-person and I h-hate you. I would n-never l-live with you." She said, trying to stop her crying so she could speak to him seriously. Her tone let him know that she wasn't kidding.

"Fine, then I'll just go pay a little visit to our dear friend, Blaise." Draco said, whipping out his wand and striding quickly to the door. He had already flung it open when Pansy cried out.

"W-Wait!" Her hand was in front of her, making the sign for stop.

Draco smiled a nasty smile and shut the door, walking back over to where she sat on the bed. "Yes, that's what I thought. Now, for tonight we'll sleep here, you on the ground. Tomorrow you'll go back over to your flat, with me, and your life will resume as normally as possible. I have to watch you for a period of time to make sure that you are ready for the Malfoy lifestyle. As soon as you prove to me that you are worthy enough to breathe the same air as me, then I will bring you to the manor and you can quit your job. If you don't obey me, or if you tell anyone about our little arrangement, you can kiss your, and Blaise's, neck good-bye."

With a flick of his wand Draco extinguished the lights. She grabbed a pillow from the bed and laid on the floor, Draco looking like a king as he settled into the large bed. "Good night, Pansy, and remember, this is the last day of your old life. Tomorrow will be a new day."

Pansy could only hope that this wasn't true.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?