Saturday, January 19, 2008

 

Continue story (I copy and paste from internet) - Chapter 32 - 'UNFORGETABLE'

CHAPTER 32

When Pansy woke up the next morning, it was because of two things. One, Draco was slapping her shoulders very hard, and two, Blaise was knocking on the door. She opened an eye to see chaos happening around her.

"Pansy?" She could hear Blaise calling through the door. Since Draco had placed the silencing curse on the inside of the room, Blaise couldn't hear the commotion. She quickly opened her other eye and became very alert and aware of her surroundings.

"ANSWER HIM!" Draco shouted, as she quickly became fully awake. Draco performed the charm to take off the silencing spell and motioned for her to say something.

"Yes?" She called.

"Can I come in?" Blaise asked, and Pansy immediately went into panic mode. She brushed her fingers through her hair and straightened her pajamas which had somehow gotten mixed up. She licked her lips to make them glossy and then pinched each cheek to give it color. By the time she was done, Draco was out of sight. With a quick scan around the room, she could tell that he was in hiding so she decided to act.

"Yes," She said, getting up from the floor, but not quickly enough.

"Did you sleep on the floor?" Blaise asked, curiously, as soon as he entered the room. Pansy was sorry to say that he looked as attractive as ever, even after he had just gotten out of bed. His hair was tousled and his pajamas, in the daytime, showed off his broad shoulders. His skin was dark and his eyes were even darker. His lips looked kissable even from ten feet away. Pansy resisted the urge to jump into his strong arms and tell him everything was fine.

"Oh, no, I just fell off the bed. Silly me," She said, but not convincingly enough. She laughed and immediately stopped since it sounded so phony.

"...Okay..." Blaise said, obviously unsure of why she was telling a falsehood. "Can we talk for a moment?"

Pansy sat on the edge of her bed and braced herself for whatever Blaise threw at her. She was prepared for him to say that he had overreacted and that she could do as she pleased. She closed her eyes and felt his weight next to her.

"Pansy, I'm sorry about last night." He started, and Pansy knew she had been right. Blaise was about to let her go. "I think I made a mistake as well." He continued, and it solidified Pansy's earlier prediction. "I didn't mean to scare you like that and accuse you of being pressured by someone else. At least, not in that tone. The thing is Pansy, I know that you and I are made for each other, and I know that their is something that is making you do this that you are not telling me. I don't know what it is, but I promise you I'll find out. Until then, I'm going to keep an eye on you because I know I'll figure it out eventually."

Pansy was utterly speechless. Her eyes had flown open at his last words because she had been wrong. Blaise was not giving her up, he was holding on with all of his might. "Come to me at any time, for support, or if you change your mind. I'll always be here for you, Pansy."

Pansy still could not think of anything to say, so she closed her eyes again and tried to stop the tears that she felt coming from a mile away. It seemed as if every time Blaise said one nice thing to her, she was like putty in his hand.

Blaise took advantage of her temporary blindness by grabbing her shoulders and kissing her forcefully. His lips easily captured hers and his tongue pushed its way into her mouth. Pansy felt as if a fire had started in her mouth and was continuing throughout her body, Blaise's tongue and hands electrifying her. She hesitantly met his tongue with hers and Blaise suddenly was gentle, now knowing that she really did want him. After a moment, he released her mouth but kept their foreheads pressed against each other.

"I knew it," He said, before walking out of the room.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?