Saturday, January 26, 2008

 

Continue story (I copy and paste from internet) - Chapter 40 - 'DEFENDING ZABINI'

CHAPTER 40

Hermione appeared in Harry and Ginny's living room. Harry and Ron blinked as she appeared in front of television. "Hermione, the game!" Ron whined. "My grandmother!" Hermione cried. Harry blinked and looked at her. "What about her?" he asked. "She was a werewolf. I almost was killed." Hermione explained quickly. "What?" Harry questioned. Hermione grabbed his arm and the two disapperated to Edna Granger's room. However, when they got there, it was empty. No grandma, no werewolf. Hermione groaned. "I left the door open." she cursed. "That werewolf could be anywhere." "Whoa, Hermione, slow down, you're starting to sound like a mad womam." Harry cried. "Maybe I am." Hermione snapped. She started to leave the room. Harry grabbed her arm and pulled back. "Explain this to me." he cried. Hermione sighed. "I came here and got her room number. When I knocked on the door, no on answered. There was no sound at all, but then the tv turned on." she explained. Harry nodded for her to go on. "So I tried the door and it was opened. So I walked in and saw my grandmother sitting on the bed. She had her back to me and she kept her head down." Hermione went on. "Did she talk to you?" Harry asked. Hermione shook her head. "She said nothing at all." she answered. "Anyway, so I shut the tv off and called for her a couple times, but she wouldn't say anything. Nor would she turn around. So I walked over to her and touched her shoulder gently. She spun around, only it wasn't her. It was a werewolf dressed like her." Harry blinked.

"The thing jumped at me and I ducked. It tried running at me again that is when I disapperated back to your house." Hermione finished. When Harry didn't say anything, Hermione turned and once again started to leave. Harry reached out again and grabbed her arm, pulling her back. "No!" Harry cried. "I am not letting you run around out there, looking for a werewolf. You're 7 months pregnant." "Then what are we supposed to do?" Hermione snapped. "Harry, that werewolf is out there. It can be biting people, killing people. We just can't let it go." "We are not going to let it go." Harry replied. "You are going back with Ginny and I am going to go alert the aurors. And we will go after it." Hermione groaned, but she had to agree. At least someone would be stopping the werewolf. Harry grabbed her arm to disapperate back to his house. "But what about my grandmother?" Hermione cried. "What if she's the werewolf?" "Let's not hope that, Hermione." Harry replied gravely. "If it's her, then there's nothing we can do. She's dead." "But-but what if it's a werewolf?!?" Hermione cried desperately. She knew she sounded stupid, but she didn't care. "Hermione, listen to yourself. A real werewolf. It's daylight, there is no full moon." Harry told her gently, as if he was talking to a small child. Hermione sighed. "You will look for her right?" she asked. "Of course." he replied with a nod. Hermione pulled away from him and walked over to the dresser. She searched the pictures quickly before finding the one she wanted. She picked it up and handed it to Harry.

The picture was of an old woman with short light brown hair. Her brown eyes sparkled. Hermione had her arms around the woman. And they were smiling. Harry nodded and slipped the picture into his pocket. "Let's go." he side. With a loud crack, the two disapperated. They appeared back at Harry and Ginny's house. Ginny and Ron looked up anxiously. Neither Harry nor Hermione had explained what was happening. They just sorta got up and left. "Stay here." Harry ordered. Hermione nodded and sat down on the couch next to her husband. Harry gave Ron and Ginny a nod before disapperating to round up the aurors. "What's going on?" Ron asked, as he wrapped his arms around his wife. Hermione sighed and explained what had happened.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?