Sunday, January 13, 2008

 

Continue story (I copy and paste from internet) - Chapter 42 - 'SAVE ME'

CHAPTER 42

Draco’s head shot up. He stared at Ron. His silver blue eyes stared into Ron’s ocean blue. Draco’s throat was dry. Did Ron know about Neville.

“I’ve been caught,”Draco announced, putting on a cool face and sarcastic tone. “I did it, I’m the one that ate the last of the ice cream. Satisfied?”Draco asked, and he had to. They had had a gallon of it and Draco had demolished it. Potter had been very displeased. Here Draco Malfoy was in the supposeive great order of the phoenix and its members throw a hissy fit when someone eats a mere gallon of ice cream. He was hungry.

“That was you- Malfoy there was like three gallons,”Ron said in shock..Lies.

“I have to go polish my wand,”Draco said standing up.

“I know what you did for Neville, “Ron said as Draco headed for the door. Draco stopped and turned glaring at Ron. Why did Weasley taunt him so? Cant he do one kind thing and get away with it? These good people were already a bad influence, everytime he did something they approved off must they give him a pat on the back? Draco sighed.

“I don’t know what your talking about,”Draco said a weird feeling in his stomach he poked it carefully. Ron frowned.
“What are you doing?”Ron asked.

“Don’t change the subject,”Draco said anxious to hear if Ron really knew or not. Draco paused. “I mean nothing,”Draco said crossing his arms. Ron stared at him strangely.

“What?”

“Nothing.”

“Well quit staring.”

“I’m not!”

“Weasley I know i’m hot but I didn’t know you swung that way-“

“What- no!”Ron said looking horrified. Draco smirked. Ron shook his head.

“I know you saved Neville,”Ron stated. There was no way, how could Ron possibly know? He must be lying, he had to be lying.

“How!?”Draco demanded.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?