Monday, December 31, 2007

 

Story (I copy and paste from internet) – Chapter 1 - 'LOVE IS THE CLOSEST THING WE HAVE TO MAGIC'

CHAPTER 1

Ring---Ring. “Hello?”

“Hey!”

“Who is this?”

“Your mother.”

“Excuse me!?”

“Joking, what’s up?”

“Nothing much, who is this again?”

“Ronald, your Ronald.”

I took a deep breath, Ron, I thought with excitement.

Wait let’s stop right there. Ron…..Ronald…..Ronnie. Yes, I’m in love with this guy, but he’ll never know, nor do I plan on telling him. Why, well mostly I have a reputation to keep.

Hermione Granger doesn’t put up with the so-called thing, called “dating.” Except that time in my fourth year, with Viktor Krum. It just wasn’t me. Well back to the conversation.

“Ron, you know how to use these things?” I asked in a surprised tone.

“Yes, yes of course, I know how to use a fellytone!” He said distracted. I giggled uncontrollably.

“Ron! It’s a telephone silly!”

“Oh, haha, I knew that!” Ron murmured embarrassed.

Back to my thoughts, what am I thinking about? Why would he go out with me, when he could go out with Lavender Brown AKA Miss. Gossip Queen. With the help of Parvati Patil of course, oops, here am I slipping off to my thoughts, when my lover is holding on the phone.

“Hermione?”

“Yes.”

“You are coming to Hogwarts this school year?”

“Of course.”

“Okay.”

“Why?”

“Just wondering.”

“Oh, alright.”

“Uh, well than see you there.”

“Alright than.”

“Hermione?”

“Yeah.”

“Uh….I love you, okay.”

“Um, I love you to Ronald.”

“Bye.”

“Bye.”

I screamed after I put the phone down. Ronald Weasley has just said those “three” words to me! Oh my god! This is the happiest moment in my bloody life. I started dancing around in the tiny room.

Thousands of miles away, a red headed boy was yelling in delight. Ginny rushed in quickly, wand at hand.

“What the h.ell…?” She started. Ron was jumping up and down on the bed.

“Wait, lemme guess big bro. you just talked to Hermione!?” Ron nodded happily. Harry walked in that moment.

“Don’t ask.” Ginny warned him. He nodded, trying to stop bursting out laughing. Ginny gave him a knowing look.

~Dinnertime at the Weasley’s

“Oi! Lover boy pass the mashed potatoes!” Fred declared for the third time. Ron dreamily glanced at him. Fleur Delacour smiled.

“Ze boi iz en luv.” She stated. George snickered at the thought. Harry was feeding bits of bread to Pig, the tiny owl. A carrot went flying down the long table and hit Ron on his stretched nose. Ginny giggled, with a secretive smile, Harry avoided eye contact with her. Ron finally snapped back.

“Wha…?” He murmured.

“Welcome back to reality from your fantasy.” George said in a singsong voice.

“Ron you really like her, don’t you?” Harry asked after dinner.

“Yes I do Harry.”

“What about Lavender?”

“Harry, I just went out with her to make Hermione jealous.”

“I think it worked.”

“Really, now for Plan ‘B’.

“Ron, you mentally crazy,”

“I know Harry, for Hermione.”

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?