Monday, December 31, 2007

 

Continue story (I copy and paste from internet) – Chapter 26 - 'LOVE IS THE CLOSEST THING WE HAVE TO MAGIC'

CHAPTER 26

That whole week I was a wreck, with the exception of when I was at Ron. Currently I was in a broom closest macking Ronald. The door was locked and not even alohomora could open it. That was my doing of course. Ron’s tongue explored my inner mouth, the fact that he knew how to kiss surprised me.

Probably all those times with Lavender helped. His hands left my waist a while ago. They were all over the place, I moaned. I didn’t mind, this wasn’t disgusting Ron. It was a new one. I liked it and I wanted more. Ron’s shirt was gone but mine was still on. He respected that about me and I was seriously happy. Even though we were alone in a stranded hallway he knew not to go too far or I would hex him. But this particular moment I didn’t mind.

“R-Ron.” I took a long breath, panting. “Mhm.” I mumbled my lips sealing with his once again. He picked me up and made me sit down on the sink, where I wrapped my legs around his waists. My skirt has actually ridden up a bit, but who cares. Ron been checking them out he last six years, it wouldn’t hurt if he saw a bit more. Ron noticed that, he kept one eye on my thighs as he started rubbing them. He then picked me up again into his arms and laid me on spare bed (Which I conjured up). I turned around my face facing the mattress; he lay on top of me.

Ron rubbed my sides softly turning me around. I took my wand muttering a spell that turned my shirt white. It was see through. That worked the magic, he couldn’t stop looking. How did he learn how to do that? I stood up, walking around in a flirty way. There was hunger and desire in his eyes.

“Hermione, stop, come here, before I come after you.” Ron said, shaking his head. I pouted slightly shaking my head no. He just shrugged and leaped toward me. I screamed, and tried to get away but he was too fast. Ron was a keeper after all. I realized I was boy crazy. Ron was just amusement and for life to get through faster. Yes I was using him, but it’s not like he wasn’t enjoying it either.

I got away. I went and pretended to read something, bending over. He let out a small gasp and I smirked. I knew he could see my undergarments but I didn’t care. I wanted him to see it. Two seconds later we were back to French kissing. Who knew how long we were in there, hours perhaps. It was a Saturday after all.

“Let’s spent the night here.” Ron whispered into my hair. I nodded shuffling closer to him his arms around me, his hand lost under my shirt. I put my leg over his waist, tired. His hand immediately came out of under my shirt and traveled to my leg now. The boy does not rest I thought. Laughing inside my head, I breathed in. Ron didn’t smell like most boys did. With their fresh expensive cologne, he smelled like, well, soap. Hand made soap in fact. It was a rather nice sweet smell.

Ron’s hand was getting further into my skirt and I had enough. I took it out harshly; I didn’t want to be connoted. So I crawled on top of him, staring at his baby blue eyes. I kissed him slowly on the lips, biting his bright red lips. His face was bright scarlet, knowing a girl never done this to him before.

“How did you learn how to do that?” He asked surprised. I played all innocent.

“Like what sweetie?” I said batting my eyelashes with a wink/

“Like that?! Never consider you. . .” He stopped mid sentence, gulping. I sighed how did I learn that? The answer I definitely knew and it haunts me to this day. Draco Malfoy I wanted to scream at Ron he’s the one. But no I couldn’t. Shaking my head I said.

“Want me to show you more?” I asked slyly, creeping closer to him. Ron grinned nodding enthusiastically.

The next morning Ron and I finally got out of that dingy closest. I yawned tugging my shirt down, I glanced down curiously. I could have sworn my skirt was a bit longer then this. Ron I thought. Time for payback, I walked swaying.

“Be careful Hermione!” Ron said laughing, steadying me. I smiled flirtatiously and kissed him hastily. He grabbed me but missed. I wanted to see if he would take advantage of me.

“Ronald! I have a headache!” I whined, pouting. I acted dizzy, I was a drama queen. Ron smiled a secret smile.

“Hermione let’s sit okay.” I nodded walking in the opposite direction.

“This way.” Half an hour later, I ran upstairs to the Head Common Room. Tears were leaking and I couldn’t see since my mascara practically blinded my eyes.

“Flashin’ fruit punch!” I screamed the password, running to my room. But someone stopped me. I glanced up, upset.

“Move. Now.” I said. Draco shook his head.

“What happened?” I collapsed then, not being able to take it anymore. ron. Ron, the Ron I was going out with. How dare he?! How dare he take advantage of me? Thinking I was drunk or something. Of course I didn’t tell this to Draco. I haven’t had a good conversation with Draco in about two months. It wasn’t likely for me to tell him. He caught me before I could fall. It figures, hot guy catches girl, then kiss. The end. But that wasn’t how it went in our life.

On Monday morning the incident with Draco was forgotten. Like yeah right, it still played in the back of my mind. There were other things much more important then him at the moment. Like for example Clara. I had found the cure. It was real funny how Pomfrey couldn’t find it.

Clara was healing, slowly, but it was still worth it. Pomfrey was muttering and I was getting scared.

“Hermione dear, I think someone stole it from me.” I gave the nurse a quizzical look.

“What are you talking about? Like you mean whoever or whatever that did this to her did it on purpose?” Madam Pomfrey nodded. “So they wanted her to die basically?” She nodded again. Hot tears got in my eyes suddenly, how could they? Clara was the nicest person in the world, she may have some differences, but so what?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?