Monday, December 31, 2007

 

Continue story (I copy and paste from internet) – Chapter 27 - 'LOVE IS THE CLOSEST THING WE HAVE TO MAGIC'

CHAPTER 27

Since Clara was going to be okay in a week or so, I thought all my troubles would be fixed. Oh how I was wrong. I was growing some more Mandamus Tae, the deadly viper plant that I once researched about. It was luck that was it.

After my little garden work I headed out to Divination. It was a required class for seventh year students. I panted, finally climbing the ladder up to where the location of the room was. Ron and Harry were waiting there for me. Ron looked fairly embarrassed and Harry looked, well, not so Harry. He was glancing around excitedly.

“Hermione! Sit, sit!” He said ardently, tapping his foot. “I got something to say.” Hermione sat quirking an eyebrow at him curiously. Class was to start in approximately in three minutes.

“Okay spill.” Hermione said. Harry bended his head forward, muffling his voice from the others. Ron scooted in, but Hermione glared at him and he stopped. Harry gave a quizzical look which of course both of his best friends ignored. Shaking his head he continued.

“So remember when you gave me the Daily Prophet that one day telling me to read that article. Well I did some research on it; spend loads of time on it you know. I check everywhere, but I didn’t look at one place.”

“Where Harry?” Ron asked. Hermione glared daggers at him once again.

“I’m getting there Ron.” He said impatiently. “So then I was just walking around where I bumped into Trelawney, and she asked if I wanted tea with her. Obviously I didn’t but I didn’t want to be bloody rude so I politely said yes why not. She led me up here and we were just making conversation. Next Trelawney excused herself go getting another teapot of tea. I waited patiently, drinking the remains of my tea. Until I looked down.”

“Harry I think I know where you’re going with this!” Ron said.

“Really where?” Harry asked thrill in his voice.

“There was a bug in the cup, wasn’t there? I’m sure there was, it should have been an old and dusty one.” He said. Hermione and Harry rolled their eyes, while she motioned for him to continue.

“Listen to this you two. I looked down and there was a grim there, just like back in third year! The same back shaped one. It was peculiar you know at first. But I then stared at it and I think I’m right. It’s padfoot. Snuffles. It’s Sirius Black!” Harry said. Hermione and Ron gaped at him, clearly surprised at this news.

“Harry mate. No offense, uh Sirius is dead.” Ron said dumbly. He got a glare out of that one.

“Harry how do you know this though? Hermione asked. Harry sighed frustrated.

“I just do! It all leads up! Trelawney even predicted this earlier in the year! Remember? Come on!” He said.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?