Monday, December 31, 2007

 

Continue story (I copy and paste from internet) – Chapter 9 - 'LOVE IS THE CLOSEST THING WE HAVE TO MAGIC'

CHAPTER 9

“Five…four…three… two…one!” A loud ring could have been heard throughout Hogwarts.

“Yes!” I shouted, than sprinted out the Ancient Runes classroom, to the Gryffindor common room, and up to the girl’s dormitory. First day of school was officially over, well at least the classes, I thought. Finally for the first time in her life, Hermione Granger was glad to have a little time to spend some alone time.

I grabbed a nearby abandoned book and skipped out the common room and walked out the school doors. I sighed, feeling the light breeze, which flew through my bushy brown hair. I sat under the lofty oak tree. It was the perfect tree, I’ll have to say.

Later when I was heading back to go find Ginny, I slid across the floor. I grabbed the banister close by, and balanced my trembling feet. I moved on, a sound echoed around the walls. I immediately slowed my pace down and utterly bunged. Subsequently looking behind me was there somebody behind me, I wondered.

I continued my way, hearing that noise once for a second time. This time, I searched, but found not a single thing. I looked down and gasped stridently. In my footsteps were pools of blood everywhere. I checked the bottom of my black flats and there too was traced were blood. I ran at back to where I started, and examined it.

It didn’t look like ordinary blood to me, I sniffed it cautiously. Than took out a small clear bottle and dipped it against the blood to have a sample of this kind. I just figured out, what kind of blood this kind was.

It was exceedingly rare, and it was from a mythical and extraordinary creature. It was…

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?