Monday, December 31, 2007

 

Continue story (I copy and paste from internet) – Chapter 8 - 'LOVE IS THE CLOSEST THING WE HAVE TO MAGIC'

CHAPTER 8

Hermione's P.O.V.

Could i really be having feelings for Ron, the Ronald Weasley. Come on, after all he was my best friend apart from Harry. I stole a quick glance at Ron, his food untouched. I sighed, and next looked at Harry. He had a grin on his face.

What's his problem? I thought disturbed. Lunch ended, and all three of us seperated. I headed over to Ancient Runes. Ron and Harry waved goodbye, off to Divination.

Harry's P.O.V.

"So I saw you thinking, about Hermione huh?" I asked Ron, surprisingly. He blushed a shade of pink, refusing to make eye contact with me. I saw him glance at me, out of the corner of his eye, I smirked. Ron muttered something, which I didn't quite catch.

"Sorry, didn't really catch that?" I said grinning. Ron just walked ahead. Pretty ssoon the conversation died, both of us lost into our own thoughts. We passed paintings, after paintings. I stopped at a particular painting, studying it good.

I could have sworn I saw a pair of emerald eyes hidden in there, somewhere. I shook my head, confused.

Still Harry's P.O.V.

"Fifteen more minutes." Ron said through gritted teeth. After forty-five minutes in Divination. I thought I was going to die. We were predicting our futures. So far Ron was going to get married at the age of 55 and die 89. His career would be a ballerina teacher and he teaches five year olds, ballet. But the hilarious part was that he dances with a pink tutu. Neville actually broke his china glass bowl, after hearing this. Seamus Finnigan laughed out loud. Getting dirty looks from Parvati and Lavender.

"There comes the old hag." Ron grumbled. I stifled a laugh.

"Oh dear." Trelawny exclaimed.

"What am I going to die soon?" I asked sarcastically.

"No dear, something more better." She cleared her throat.

"A survival of a certain someone actually." She stated. I took the bowl from her. Together Ron and I stared at the green bowl. Inside a cloudy image was to be seen. A image of a certain shaggy dog.

Snuffles?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?