Monday, December 31, 2007

 

Continue story (I copy and paste from internet) – Chapter 11 - 'LOVE IS THE CLOSEST THING WE HAVE TO MAGIC'

CHAPTER 11

I visited Neville at the Hospital Wing, curious to see if he was good enough to exist. There Slughorn gave me the results of the tests. He than gave me an invitation to one of his club fan parties. I put on a fake smile and politely said thank you, than rolling my eyes.

During dinner Harry and I discussed about the Elixir of Life. Nicolas Flaming, I needed to talk to one of his remaining descendants. But how will I stumble on that certain person? They could be anywhere, any place.

Ron’s P.O.V.

“Just ask her out Ron, your driving me nuts!” Harry yelled in the common room, after dinner, Hermione left to retrieve her homework, which was thankfully upstairs. It was unusually taking her a long time though. I ruffled my red mop of hair, a famous trademark I impure from Harry and his father. It was contagious, every boy was doing it.

Anyways, what was I talking about? Oh yes, Hermione yeah. I was getting frustrated by bow, every time I saw her I melt like scorching chocolate. I received this warm fuzzy feeling, which left me tingling. Oh darn, these are what girls think, not guys. I expressed my deep feelings to Harry. He rolled his eyes, and grinned first.

Next he said, “That’s what love is about Ron Weasley.” I nodded, distracted by a girl pulling her shirt slightly up. Harry gave me a knowing look and put on a secretive smile.

“Alright let’s do some homework.” I looked up and excited to see Hermione…wait? Was that makeup? Hermione Granger never wears make up, except in fourth year with ruddy Krum. But that was in the past. Surely she didn’t remember by now, nor did she? I grew frantic; Hermione remembers everything, every tiny little piece of detail. That’s why I love her, her smartness makes me smile.

“So you guys do know this is my last day here, right? She tentatively said. This shocked me out of my thought and my attention only to her.

“What?” I asked incredibly. This couldn’t be, please God no!

“Oh yeah you two, came in late.” Hermione said. Harry leaned in to take note better, the racket of the other first years were hard to hear.

“Well I made the headgirl position, so I will be living with the headboy now.” She said it like it was a everyday conversion topic. I stupidly started at her hazel orbs, brilliantly immaculate with pride next to the lamp. The fireplace roared with airborne blaze.

“So it’s your last time in here?” Harry asked. She nodded.

“But you will help us with our homework?” he asked next.

Hermione chuckled and smiled big. “You guys! I’m not moving. I’ll just be in another part of Hogwarts. Don’t worry, I’ll come and visit.”

“Promise?” I finally found my voice; she needed to say yes, her answer was better.

“Of course, wouldn’t miss it for anything.” Hermione replied.

“Good!” Harry and I said in unison.

“Now lets continue with our homework.” I nodded, even though I didn’t agree with her entirely. But seeing her brighten face smiling brightened my day, so I wanted it to keep it that way.

Harry connected tow and two slowly. “I think I’ll head up to bed.” He said, fake yawning. He than clapped my back, and vanished beneath the boy’s dormitory doors. I relaxed into my armchair, getting comfortable. This was good some alone time with Hermione, maybe I said that to fast, because the next second Ginny sat down, gasping.

I shot a suspicious look at her. She innocently stared back at me. Giggling went over and whispered something to my beloved Hermione.

Hermione joined in with the giggling. I grew more curious now, I straightened up.

“Excuse us.” With that both girls disappeared into the shadows. Here I was left with first years playing exploding snap.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?