Monday, December 31, 2007

 

Continue story (I copy and paste from internet) – Chapter 6 - 'LOVE IS THE CLOSEST THING WE HAVE TO MAGIC'

CHAPTER 6

"Ron, what you think Malfoy and Hermione, coming in late together? Impossible I tell you." Harry said. Ron was quiet, and he seemed out in space.

"Ron? What do you think?"

"I don't know Harry."

"Come on let's go to Transfiguration." They had just came out of History Of Magic, a hour and half of pure boredness. This time, Hermione was actually there a bit early. Ron stared at her, sucking in her beauty.

"Blimey, never knew how pretty she was." He mumbled. Harry led the way toward where she was sitting alone. Ron sat down, the table covered with symbols and notes of the previous students, who was sitting earlier.

A minute later Malfoy strolled in the dim classroom. He sat behind Hermione, for a odd reason. The class started pouring in, filling in the empty seats. They all got out their wands, ready for the day's plans. A small black cat, sprung up, and transformed into the McGonagall we all know and love.

"I didn't know she was in here!" Ron exclaimed worried.

"Come on, come on, we don't got all day." Macon said strictly. Transfiguring snails into rubber ducks, was extremely difficult. The slimy little creature slowly crept by me. It's piercing red eyes glaring at me. I stifled a laugh, remembering, my second year. Where Ron's spell backfired, quite horribly, which lead to him vomiting snails. The memory brought tears, both filled with sadness and happiness. So much to do...so little time... I thought, sighing. I felt eyes at the back of my head, I turned, pondering. I grimaced, those eyes were boring into mine.

"Pssh, Hermione?"

"What Ron?" I said, distracted badly.

"Help us." He moaned pathetically. I glanced at their snail and giggled. On the top of the wooden desk, laid something that you really couldn't name at all. The nail turned grey to yellow in a flash. Laying on the furniture, I poked it, gingerly with my wand.

"Quack." Harry was puzzled, his scar hidden beneath the long dark bangs. I poked it again, tentatively this time.

"Quack."

"Ah Mr. Weasley and Mr. Potter, let's see what you got...?" Professor McGonagall said, peering through her spectacles. Ron grinned sheepish, and cleared this throat, embarassed. I glanced at his freckled pale face. For Some reason I wanted to strecth my hand and touch his jawline. But i got interrupted by a deadly shriek and laughter.

"Mr. Weasley, what is that?" McGonagall declared disgusted.

"Um, well Professor, you see..."

"Enough, no need to speak. You will have extra homework." With that, McGonagall nodded and walked off to another station. Ron groaned, I laughed silently. First day back and already homework.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?