Monday, December 31, 2007

 

Continue story (I copy and paste from internet) – Chapter 10 - 'LOVE IS THE CLOSEST THING WE HAVE TO MAGIC'

CHAPTER 10

“A unicorn…” answered Headmistress McGonagall. I gulped timidly, I knew it! Two hours later, I was in the hospital wing trying to figure out this vagueness of this incident. Professor Slughorn analyzing the unicorn blood vigilantly. McGonagall was as alarmed as I was.

“Ms. Granger, you have to keep this experience silent now and confirm me this place soon.” I nodded, this was all to myself, and these two teachers. I dashed to the library, to dig in some information. Thirty-six minutes later I read three chapters of two books, next began skimming it hastily. Jointing down notes, that appeared appealing to me.

"Unicorns are mythical creature which are stunning, rare, and beyond prevailing. The blood of it, so extraordinary, an inimitable device…special remedy for heals…and wounds…Elixir of Life.”

I impeded right there and revised that small section.

Elixir of Life.

I hurriedly grasped my things and checked out the book with my Hogwarts library card.

“Pin number?” Madam Pince asked, suspiciously staring at the book.”
“612922.” I answered courteously.

“Put in your password.” She required next. I exhaled, aggravated by now. “I put in ‘gprincessgranger’ in.

“Due in two weeks, don’t get it overdue.” Pince said. I gawked at her skeptical. Two weeks? What happened to whenever you’re done with it? I left, wanting to ask Harry some severe questions.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?