Monday, December 31, 2007

 

Continue story (I copy and paste from internet) – Chapter 7 - 'LOVE IS THE CLOSEST THING WE HAVE TO MAGIC'

CHAPTER 7

Ron's P.O.V.

Three hours later, Hermione, Harry, and I sauntered to go eat lunch. My stomache rawred like a vicious and hungry lion. The emptyness in my tummy was hollow, I gravely needed to eat.

There was that sweet voice again....Hermione. Oh wow, am I just realizing her presence?

"Ron?" "Ron?"

"Hmmm." I murmured. Someone leaned in.

"Mate, fix herself, you look like a mess!" I straightened up, fixing my black worned robes and my flaming red hair. My blue eyes aimlessly wondered around, Dumbledore redecorated the place.

Blue and purple fairies flew around, dazed. Bright stars and stripes sparkled throughtout the Hall. The ceiling rumbled with thunder, stormy clouds mixing and creating patterns. I sighed and silently chewed on my tongue.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?