Saturday, November 24, 2007

 

Continue story (I copy and paste from internet) – Chapter 21 - 'SAYING GOODBYE IS THE HARDEST THING (DRACO/HERMIONE)’

CHAPTER 21

“You said in a week!” Narcissa cried.

“I changed my mind.” Lucius replied coolly.

“But you can’t!”

“I can’t, Amycus can. The Dark Lord has ordered him.”

“He’s my son! He’s my only son!”

“I am pretty clear who he is Narcissa.”

“Then let him live! Have you forgotten Chloe?”

There was an uncomfortable silence; only Narcissa’s sobs could be heard.

“I haven’t forgotten Chloe.” Lucius said quietly.

“It was because of The Dark Lord that she died, Lucius! Please!”

“And maybe you have forgotten too, Draco was going to be killed anyway…”

“Which is why we said we’d join! What was the point in joining to stop him from dying if we’re going to kill him now?”

“Narcissa, I don’t think you realise the consequences if we disobey The Dark Lord…”

“Of course I do!”

“Then we have no choice.”

“I would rather die!”

“Should we kill her then too, Lucius?” Fenrir asked, stepping into the room.

“All in good time, Fenrir, all in good time.” Lucius turned away from Narcissa, “For now, the boy…”

“NO!”

“Narcissa, if you do not shut up I will do it my personal self!”

Narcissa whimpered, and drew back against the wall as Lucius and Fenrir left. Draco, her only son, would soon be killed under the hands of her husband…

“Tell us whats going on at Hogwarts!” Amycus demanded.

“No. I would have thought you would have known, having bloody spies hanging around everywhere!” Draco glared at him from the chair in which he was sat, bound tightly with ropes.

“Well maybe the boy needs helped loosening his tongue.” Fenrir suggested greedily. Amycus grinned and nodded.

“Sectumsempra.”

A large gash appeared in the side of Draco’s face. He winced slightly.

“Talking yet?” Amycus demanded with a sneer.

“I’ll never say anything.”

“Very well. Sectumsem…” Amycus began.

“NO, you ca…” Narcissa barged through the door, her wand held high in her shaking hand.

“What did I tell you about interfering Narcissa?” Lucius clamped his hand over her mouth from behind, preventing her from saying any more of her sentence.

Narcissa wriggled about, her words muffled, her wand still in her hand.

“Take her wand.”

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?