Saturday, November 24, 2007

 

Continue story (I copy and paste from internet) – Chapter 17 - 'SAYING GOODBYE IS THE HARDEST THING (DRACO/HERMIONE)’

CHAPTER 17

The lesson before break had been Potions. Draco, Harry, Ron and Hermione walked from the classroom, Pansy and her gang of Slytherin girls behind.

“I wish Umbridge would come back.” She said very loudly.

“Yeah, she’s such a good teacher.” Serissa commented.

“Not like the Potters. They’re all crap…”

“And I wish you’d just shut your mouth!” Hermione shouted, turning back, “But is there any chance in any of our wishes?”

Draco and Harry exchanged ‘grab-her-now’ glances and hurtled forwards, grabbing her arms and pulling her back.

Pansy laughed cruelly.

“What’s up Draco, bit stressed?” Theodora sneered.

“Watch your mouth!” Hermione glared at her.

Pansy winked at her friends, who all grinned and wandered off. Pansy walked, pushing Hermione out of the way, in front of Draco.

“Nice selection of friends you’ve got there, Draco. Let me see: Weasel, Scarhead, Mudblood, oh and China Girls usually around, and then you.” She smiled coldly.

“Get lost Pansy.” Draco turned his back on her, but she ran after him.

“Don’t think I don’t know about it, Serissa told me everything.”

“Well, Serissa’s, as Ginny said, a stupid cow.”

“Yeah, well done. I know what you think of all my other friends too!”

“What? I never told you anything.”

“I think you forget Draco, I’m a superb Occlumentist.”

“Yeah, but I really don’t care.”

“You will. I know what happened that night when you were seven.”

Draco stopped.

“And I’m going to make you relive that day again right now. Come on!” Pansy smirked and pulled Draco off by the arm to the Room of Requirement. She pushed him inside and turned back to the others, “Yeah, sorry, you can’t come in.” She sneered.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?