Saturday, November 24, 2007

 

Continue story (I copy and paste from internet) – Chapter 13 - 'SAYING GOODBYE IS THE HARDEST THING (DRACO/HERMIONE)’

CHAPTER 13

The sun was just begging to set by the time Hermione came to find him. She was wearing a satin mini nightdress with a long shawl wrapped round her shoulders and cream slippers.

“Are you coming in yet?” She said. Draco looked at her. She was shivering in the cold wind.

“In a bit.” Draco said slowly, smiling and standing up. He took off his cloak and wrapped it around Hermiones shoulders. “You look cold. You should go back in.”

Hermione shook her head. “Only if you do.”

“Come on Hermione. I told you I didn’t want to go back.” He pulled her towards him, and steered her towards the large Oak tree. “Plus, you were ignoring me. Hardly what I call friendly.”

“Sorry.” Hermione mumbled, looking at the ground, and taking his Draco’s arm from around her waist. “I just…people might talk…”

Draco sighed and sat down, leaning against the tree. Hermione was staring at him, her eyes glistening with crystal-like tears. Draco grasped her hand suddenly and pulled her down onto his lap, embracing her in his arms and stroking her hair gently. She gave a shaky sigh, and leaned against him. Then kissing his cheek softly she said, “Don’t worry. I will always love you, no matter what. How much d’you love me? I know you were obviously willing to suffer for me but…I don’t know, I just wonder…”

Draco laughed quietly. “With all my heart.” He said.

“Really?”

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?