Sunday, November 25, 2007

 

Continue story (I copy and paste from internet) - Chapter 6 - 'TOGETHER FOREVER DRACO AND HERMIONE'

CHAPTER 6

Crystal's P.O.V

As everybody went into the castle,I let out a small,sad sigh.Dumbledore is still here and Voldemort is dead.Yet,some parents don't want their children to come to school.I then remembered Hermione's anger attack,this will definitely be a long year.On the bright side,Harry and I will be able to spend more time together.I was still worried about Hermione.She would tell me that sometimes she envies my looks,but I envy her looks sometimes as well.I helped Hermione get Ron as a boyfriend,mow I'll help her get somebody else as a boyfriend.Then I felt a hand around my waist.

"Crystal?"

"Yeah Harry."

"Time to go inside the feast is about to start."

With a quick kiss Harry and Crystal made their way to the castle.As soon as Harry opened the door,Hermione stood there with tears coming down her face.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?