Saturday, November 24, 2007

 

Continue story (I copy and paste from internet) – Chapter 22 - 'SAYING GOODBYE IS THE HARDEST THING (DRACO/HERMIONE)’

CHAPTER 22

A cold voice from the shadows made them all jump. Voldemorts eyes flashed a dangerous red.

“My Lord, please,” Narcissa begged, clutching her wand a little tighter, “He’s my only son, please!”

“I have no intention to kill him, if he provides me with adequate information…” Voldemort paused and stared at Draco, “Will you provide information?” He asked coolly.

Draco stared back at him. It took him longer to answer this question then it had before. Voldemort lips began to form a smile, but it faded quickly when Draco shook his head.

“Very well,” Voldemort said, this time a little too coolly, “I shall find another more…successful way of retrieving information on Dumbledore, and Potter.” He smiled nastily at Draco, and waved his arm towards the next room, “Put him in there.” Amycus and Fenrir untied Draco and pulled him into a dark, dull room, with bare stonewalls. The only things in the room were a large metal cage and a small round wooden table. They looked as if they hadn’t been used in the last century.

Amycus pushed Draco forward, his wand to his back, and into the cage. Draco fell onto the hard floor, blood still gushing out of his wound.

“That should teach you a few lessons,” Amycus sneered, “After a few days…”

“Should we teach him some more?” Fenrir said, a greedy look emerging eyes.

“Oh yes, I wonder if there are only good spells for faces. Just look at his piggy little eyes.”

Amycus laughed.

“I think we should not try and disfigure him anymore.” Fenrir said coldly.

“Good point. SECTUMSEMPRA!”

“DECLISMA!”

And total blackness…

“Look, he’s missing, he hasn’t been here for four whole days, Voldemorts got him, I’m scared, please help me.” Hermione begged, and closed her eyes. She could hear Scarlet playing with her toys on the floor a little way from her. Lily lent over her desk, looking straight at Hermione, her fingers together forming a neat triangle.

“What evidence do you have?” She asked quietly.

Hermiones eyes fluttered open, filled with crystal-like tears.

“W…what evidence? He’s not here!” She screamed, and Scarlet turning to watch, entranced.

“Not like that.” Lily said patiently, “What evidence do you have to say Voldemorts got him?”

Hermione burst into tears, “I know he’s got Draco, you don’t know what its like, I love him, I don’t want to lose him!”

Lily nodded, and shook her head at the same time, “I do know what its like Hermione, but I’m sorry, I cannot put you at danger if there is nothing to be in danger for…”

Hermione let out a miserable shriek of despair, “I’m going one way or the other! And don’t try to stop me!” jumped up, and ran to the door, slamming it shut behind her.“Is she angry with you mummy?” Scarlet asked from the floor.

Lily sighed, “She’s just upset dear, just upset.” But she bit her lip, afraid that Hermione might be caused to do something drastic.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?